Subject: Get a FREE $1000 Satellite T.V. System!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:35:20 -0500

FREE SATELLITE T.V. SYSTEM

Watch over 500 channels of Digital Broadcast quality television
on your own FREE satellite television system. These new Digital
satellite systems use the new 18 inch satellite dish antenna. 

For a limited time we'll give you this top of the line
Digital Satellite System for FREE!
We'll even include Free installation and
3 FREE months of all the movie channels!

This is the New Dishplayer 500. It has a built Digital 12 hour
recording system so you can throw that old VCR away, built in
WEB T.V. and interactive T.V and game systems, on screen
graphics, 2 dual LNB's, stereo receiver and infrared remote.

Normal cost for all these items is over $900
but we're giving it away for FREE!

All you have to do is call us to arrange delivery and order
the channels you want to receive. The monthly cost of satellite
television is usually much less than cable T.V and satellite
television offers over 500 channels of all digital broadcast
video quality and CD audio sound. 

You even get local channels now. Don't miss this offer it's
only available while supplies last. 

For your Free Satellite System call 888-514-6881 
24 hours a day.

To be removed send email to [email-masked]