Subject: Conference SmartNet'2000 - Sept.18-22 2000 - Vienna

From: "Harmen R. van As" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:38:07 +0200

May I draw your attention to SmartNet'2000, the IFIP conference on
Intelligence in Networks, September 18-22, 2000, Vienna, Austria

http://wwww.ikn.tuwien.ac.at/smartnet

Best regards
Harmen R. van As
------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof.Dr. Harmen R. van As      Institute of Communication Networks
                               Vienna University of Technology
Tel  +43-1-58801-38800         Favoritenstrasse 9/388
Fax  +43-1-58801-38898         A-1040 Vienna, Austria
http://www.ikn.tuwien.ac.at    email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof.Dr. Harmen R. van As      Institute of Communication Networks
                               Vienna University of Technology
Tel  +43-1-58801-38800         Favoritenstrasse 9/388
Fax  +43-1-58801-38898         A-1040 Vienna, Austria
http://www.ikn.tuwien.ac.at    email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------