Subject: Call Worldwide at NO COST*

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:58:50 -0400

To take advantage of the New Internet Age, you need to communicate
WORLDWIDE!

Call over 200 countries, Anytime, Any day, for as little as 3 CENTS a
minute!

CALL FROM 140 COUNTRIES FOR THE SAME 3 CENTS A MINUTE!

100% FIBEROPTIC LINES AND SATELLITE QUALITY

*Find 10 people that also want this great service, ALL YOUR CALLING IS
VIRTUALY FREE!

Find 100 people that want this great service, YOU CAN EARN A GREAT MONTHLY
INCOME!

Find 300 people that want this great service, YOU CAN RETIRE WITH A SIX
FIGURE INCOME!

YOU HEARD CORRECTLY.

A billion dollar company backs this service.  All calls are 100% fiber optic
and satellite quality.

No sign up fees!  No contracts!  100% Guaranteed!  Cancel Anytime!

Service can be used from over 140 Countries!

Residential & Business Plans Available

You need to have this service NOW...

Reply now and ask for information on service or business opportunity, or
BOTH.

>mailto:[email-masked]

To be removed if you received this message in error: Reply to [email-masked] we will remove you...Happily! Please remember to include the addresses you want removed.