Subject: from:mark,you filled out a chance to win free phone service

From: cheaprates1234 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:10:29

This is not a Spam ,I RECIEVEED YOUR EMAIL FROM A POSTED WEB 
SITE.

I went to the web  site in your country, I'm the Representative 
for all calls going 
to  your country.I beleive I can save you alot of money.This 
letter is intended for people
in your country only 

These rates can only be offered to people out side USA, the rate 
I give you is a special rate
only for You.IF you want conformation about the rates email me 
and I Will confirm the rate for you.

 I promise ,I WILL  CUT YOUR PHONE BILL IN  1/2 IF YOU JUST GIVE 
ME A CHANCE!!
AT&T,SPRINT and MCI long distance carriers are getting rich off 
of You and ME !
Please take a look at my rates, I'm  sure I will beat their 
price. 
  
There are no monthly or minimum fees or any other hidden costs. 
  
You just pay for the time your are on the phone. If your paying 
less,I will beat what your paying no matter what   !!!!!!
 
For a complete rate chart and sign-up info 
http://www.hometown.aol.com/cheaprates99  

 -----CLICK HERE--- http://www.hometown.aol.com/cheaprates99 

Example:    Germany .05+ USA .05 =.10 per minute 
  
Country                      Code    Per Minute 
Algeria-------------------------213       0.26
American Samoa------------------684       0.16
Andorra-------------------------336       0.17
Angola--------------------------244       0.36
Anguilla------------------------264       0.34
Antigu--------------------------268       0.40
Aruba---------------------------297       0.26
Bahamas-------------------------242       0.16
Bangladesh----------------------880       0.64
Barbados------------------------246       0.42
Belize--------------------------501       0.51
Bermuda-------------------------441       0.16
Brazil                           51       0.10 
Canada--------------------------          0.07
Cape  Verde---------------------238       0.43
Caymans-------------------------345       0.26
Dominica------------------------767       0.44
Dominican Rep.------------------809       0.14
Egypt---------------------------20        0.51
France--------------------------33        0.06
Germany-------------------------49        0.05
Grand Turk----------------------649       0.44 
Grenada-------------------------473       0.42 
Jordan--------------------------962       0.51
Lebanon*------------------------961       0.40 
Malaysia------------------------ 60       0.10
Papua New  Guinea---------------675       0.31
Sweden---------------------------46       0.04         
Saudi  Arabia-------------------966       0.39
Singapore------------------------65       0.08 
St Helena-----------------------290       0.59
St Kitts------------------------869       0.35
St Lucia------------------------758       0.42
St Pierre-----------------------508       0.22
St Vincent----------------------784       0.42 
Trinidad------------------------868       0.47
U S Virgin----------------------340       0.07 
United  Arab Emirates-----------971       0.17
United Kingdom------------------44        0.05
USA-----------------------------1         0.05

Add the country you're calling from to the country you're 
calling, to get the rate per minute 

 Rates apply 24 hrs/day, 7 days per week
 NO sign-up fees, NO monthly fees, and NO surcharges
 You DO NOT have to SWITCH your current provider
 Ideal for Home and Business use
 Callback service is available to/from anywhere in the world.

Contact us for more information and complete rate table at:

mailto:[email-masked]
http://hometown.aol.com/cheaprates99

If you would like to be removed from our list, please reply to:
[email-masked] with the word "remove" in the subject 
line.
****************************************************
Re: From Lorraine,as I promised about your bill.