Subject: The Contrarian "Latest Stock Pick - Buy Alert" 21503

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 03:52:57 -0700

THE CONTRARIAN BUY ALERT:

Tidalwave Holdings Inc.
Symbol (TDWV-OTCBB)
Recent Price: $.164
52 Week Range: $.05 - $.40
Estimated Float: 7.7 Million
Shares Outstanding: 31.2 Million Shares

When a public company changes its name and symbol, it often signals a new
direction for their stock.

Tidalwave Holdings Inc. changed its name last month, and also lined up millions in
financing for acquisitions. TDWV peaked above $1 back in April 1999, but then got
bogged down with the new SEC reporting requirements in July of last year. The
Company spent many months trading on the pink sheets, leading to an all-time low
of 5 cents on 12/29/99.

Now Tidalwave is back on the OTC Bulletin Board with a whole new attitude. They
recently acquired MobileHomeTrader.com for 3 million dollars, and hope to qualify for a
NASDAQ listing once the stock price improves. As their name suggests, MobileHome
specializes in finding people who need mortgages for all types of "manufactured housing",
including the difficult to finance subprime and singlewide units.

They also just announced the availability of a new $5 million warehouse credit line to fund
loans originated by customers who use the MobileHomeTrader.com web site.

In addition to the mortgage business, TDWV also operates a computer division offering
various Internet and software products. 

The Contrarian suggests making purchases up to the $.50 area, with a long-term target of
$1 plus.

To SUBSCRIBE to future announcements or request ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
regarding Tidalwave Holdings Inc. please click on the appropriate link below and hit send.

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=ADDTIONAL-INFORMATION

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=SUBSCRIBE

=================================================================
DISCLAIMER:

The Contrarian has received a fee of 56,000 shares of Tidalwave Holdings Inc. common stock
from a shareholder for the writing and distribution of this report. The Contrarian and/or its affiliates
currently own shares of TDWV, and may buy or sell shares at any time after the dissemination
of this report. Because the publisher owns this stock, there may be a conflict of interest in The
Contrarian's statements and opinions. The Contrarian is not a registered investment advisor,
broker, or dealer. Purchase of this stock may be considered speculative, and may result in the
loss of some or all of any investment made.
=================================================================
Removal Instructions:

The only way to deleted from further communication is to reply with exclude in the subject line
or double click on this link. mailto:[email-masked]?subject=EXCLUDE