Subject: Al lied... We have the proof!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:15:54 -0800

Dear Friend,

As you know, the coming election is projected to be the closest race in 40
years.
And the future of our great country literally hangs in the balance.
That's why I want to tell you about http://www.echampions2000.com

Please take a few seconds to sign-up at http://www.echampions2000.com.
Once you've registered as an eChampion, you will receive fact-filled
e-mails twice a week on the upcoming election, the candidates' stands on
issues, etc.
Your role as an eChampion is to send these e-mails on to AS MANY friends,
neighbors
and family members as possible, and invite them to register as eChampions
themselves
at http://www.echampions2000.com.

I have signed up to be an eChampion, and I urge you to sign up also!
Just go to http://www.
echampions2000.com Together, with thousands of
dedicated e-Champions across America, we can literally make history on
November 7th!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Paid for by the Republican National Committee

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.S. I am appealing to you, as part of a select group of eChampions to
SPREAD THE WORD BY FORWARDING

THIS MESSAGE to your own email list today! Please feel
free to add a personal message to the top of the

message you forward.

P.S.S. You can help the GOP reach more people by
contributing online.

Click here to help the Republican Team!

If you wish to unsubscribe from the eChampion mailing list, simply
click here: