Subject: Update Your Webmail Account Now.

From: "info_webmaster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:39:22 +0200 (CEST)

Dear user accounts,

      We are currently updating our database and e-mail center for the
first quarter of 2011. See homepage. We will remove e-mail accounts
that age no longer active to create more space for new accounts users.we
also have investigated a security audit system level to improve and
enhance our current security.

To continue using our services are needed to update and confirm the
details of your e-mail.

To complete your new account confirmation, reply to this email immediately
and enter your account details as requested below.

E-mail to confirm your identity below:
Username: ..................
E-mail Username ..............
Password: ..................
Confirm Password :............
Date of Birth :..............
Password future :............

Click on the answer and send back data. therwise, your account will be
deactivated immediately from the data in our database and the service is
not interrupted as important messages, and can be lost due to data
reduction to confirm your account to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause for this period, but
the confidence that we are here to serve you better service and providing
more technology which revolves around email and Internet.

It is also relevant to understand that our main concern is that our
customers and the security of their files and data.

Confirmation code: -/93-1A388-480 Webmail Support Team.
============================================================================
This email is intended only for the intended recipient and may contain
confidential and legally privileged or confidential, which is not in
general use or disclosure. If not the intended recipient, you are notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on
the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
message in error, please let us know the reply message and then delete the
message from your system. Your cooperation is appreciated.
============================================================================

Thanks for your cooparation