Subject: [Idna-update] List move test - second of two messages

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:59:08 +0200

If you get both the first and the second message, everything should be OK.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Harald

-- 
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:20:12 -0400

Harald,

Both test messages received here.  Thanks for your, and the
secretariat's, efforts in this (and for getting the messages out
before I did -- bad week last week and it fell through the
cracks).

Enjoy your break and the presumed fish.

    john

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:23:23 -0700

> So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Confirming that both messages were received.

A./

---

From: Joseph Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:29:58 -0400

Received both, thanks.

-Joseph

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IDNA-UPDATE mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idna-update
>

---

From: Markus Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:38:03 -0700

I don't seem to have a message that says "first of two messages". Is that
bad?
markus

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:00:39 -0400

Marcus and everyone else,

just use the new address, [email-masked], from now on and
everything should be fine.  The various DMARC and other tests on
mailing list addresses imply that some messages sent to
[email-masked] and forward to the IETF list from
there (as the second one from Harald was) may not get through.
While that behavior is a matter of concern more generally, it is
not a good topic for this mailing list.

best,
   john

--On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 13:38 -0700 Markus Scherer
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> I don't seem to have a message that says "first of two
> messages". Is that bad?