Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] registration request for Accept-Post

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:16:40 +0100

hello.

this email requests the inclusion of Accept-Post in the list of 
registered message header fields.

Accept-Post is defined in https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#header-accept-post, 
which also includes a completed registration template. in order to make 
things easier, here is a copy of the description of the header field and 
the registration template:

-----

The Accept-Post HTTP header SHOULD appear in the OPTIONS response for 
any resource that supports the use of the POST method. The presence of 
the Accept-Post header in response to any method is an implicit 
indication that POST is allowed on the resource identified by the 
Request-URI. The presence of a specific document format in this header 
indicates that that specific format is allowed on POST requests to the 
resource identified by the Request-URI.

IANA Registration Template

     Header field name: Accept-Post
     Applicable Protocol: HTTP
     Author/Change controller: W3C
     Specification document: https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/

-----

please note that the underlying w3c specification itself has been 
finalized and published two years ago. this email simply intends to make 
the final step that is necessary to get the defined HTTP header field 
registered.

thanks and kind regards,

dret.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked] |
            | http://dret.net/netdret    |
            | http://twitter.com/dret    |