Subject: [EAI] status of Scenarios draft

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:44:59 +0900

Hello Harald,

It seems that the scenarios draft has expired. Do you plan to resubmit
it, or not?

Regards,     Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]     

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:02:14 +0100

I plan to resubmit it as soon as I have verified consistency with the 
framework draft. But getting the framework draft to the IESG is more 
important - and also requires me to do some homework.

             Harald

--On 9. januar 2007 16:44 +0900 Martin Duerst <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

># -#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
># -#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]
>#
>
>