Subject: Re: [EAI] #8 New text in Abstract

From: Shawn Steele <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:27:35 +0000

I'm happy with the new text.

-Shawn

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 05:30:39 -0000
From: "eai issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [EAI] [eai] rfc5335bis #8 (new): POLL: new text in Abstract
	section in RFC5335bis to replace the original
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

#8: POLL: new text in Abstract section in RFC5335bis to replace the original

 POLL: Is the new text in Abstract section in RFC5335bis good to replace
 the original?

 new text
 --------
 Abstract

    Internet mail was originally limited to 7-bit ASCII.  Recent
    enhancements support Unicode's UTF-8 encoding in portions of a
    message.  Full internationalization of electronic mail requires
    additional enhancement, including support for UTF-8 in user-oriented
    header fields, such as in the To, From, and Subject fields.  This
    document specifies an enhancement to Internet mail that permits
    native UTF-8 support in the header and body of a message.

 --------

--