Subject: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:08:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : POP3 Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : Randall Gellens
                          Chris Newman
                          Jiankang Yao
                          Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This specification extends the Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3)
   to support un-encoded international characters in user names,
   passwords, mail addresses, message headers, and protocol-level
   textual strings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-02.txt

---

From: Chris Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:48:35 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-02.txt

I have reviewed this document and saw two extremely minor nits:

Change "UTF8 Commands" to "UTF8 Command" in section 3.1.

Might want to add a note to the RFC editor in section 7 to remove the 
change history when this is published as an RFC.

		- Chris