Subject: [EAI] Fwd: PRI #185 Reminder (Revision of UBA for improved display of URL/IRIs)

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:39:23 +0900

I'm forwarding this here because I think comments from the IETF, and 
coordination between the IETF and the Unicode Consortium, are very 
important. This is about the display of RTL (right-to-left) and 
bidirectional IRIs, IDNs, and email addresses.

I'm at the Unicode Conference next week, so I'll be able to talk to some 
people directly, but I'm not sure I'll be able to submit comments.

Regards,   Martin.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: PRI #185 Reminder (Revision of UBA for improved display of 
URL/IRIs)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:33:51 -0700
From: Rick McGowan <[email-masked]>

CC: Mark Davis ☕ <[email-masked]>

Hello Everyone,

You are receiving this because you submitted comments on PRI #185 in the
past.

The PRI background document and statement of the issue have changed
since the previous review period prior to the August UTC meeting, so you
may want to review the updated documents and submit new comments before
this review period closes on October 24.

This PRI and feedback will be discussed at the next UTC meeting, October
31 - November 4.

The PRI page is here: http://www.unicode.org/review/pri185/ including
links to relevant documents.

This is a moderated PRI, and the discussion forum is here:
http://www.unicode.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

Regards,
     Rick