Subject: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:21:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Post-delivery Message Downgrading for Internationalized Email Messages
	Author(s)       : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   The Email Address Internationalization (UTF8SMTP) extension allows
   UTF-8 characters in mail header fields.  POP and IMAP servers support
   internationalized email messages.  If a POP/IMAP client does not
   support Email Address Internationalization, POP/IMAP servers cannot
   send Internationalized Email Headers to the client and cannot remove
   the message.  To avoid the situation, this document describes a
   conversion mechanism for internationalized Email messages to be
   traditional message format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-03.txt