Subject: [EAI] Last Call: <draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-14.txt> (SMTP Extension for Internationalized Email) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 08:08:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Email Address
Internationalization WG (eai) to consider the following document:
- 'SMTP Extension for Internationalized Email'
  <draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-10-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies an SMTP extension for transport and delivery
   of email messages with internationalized email addresses or header
   information.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.