Subject: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-email-clients-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 03:58:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Internationalized Email Clients
	Author(s)       : Ernie Dainow
                          Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-email-clients-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-09-07

Abstract:
   This document provides some guidelines for email clients that support
   Email Address Internationalization (EAI) as outlined in [RFC6530].  A
   number of interoperability cases between different versions of email
   components are reviewed.  Recommendations are made to improve
   interoperability and usability and to minimize discrepancies between
   the display of composed and received email in different language
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-email-clients

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eai-email-clients-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eai-email-clients-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/