Subject: [EAI] I have received my first real EAI email

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:38:56 +0200

Ie. local delivery, IMAP server and IMAP client all working. If any of you 
want an EAI-capable IMAP/SMTP account, let me know. No spam filtering, but 
come to think of it maybe that's not a problem: There are no EAI-capable 
spammers yet.

Arnt

---

From: "Jiankang Yao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:05:35 +0800

Is there a web based interface that I can receive and send the eai mail?

Jiankang Yao

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen
Date: 2014-07-15 19:38
To: ima
Subject: [EAI] I have received my first real EAI email
Ie. local delivery, IMAP server and IMAP client all working. If any of you 
want an EAI-capable IMAP/SMTP account, let me know. No spam filtering, but 
come to think of it maybe that's not a problem: There are no EAI-capable 
spammers yet.

Arnt

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:07:41 +0200

> Is there a web based interface that I can receive and send the eai mail?

No, I'm afraid I don't have that.

Arnt

---

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 11:33:10 +0200

Mutt (an old unix program for reading/writing mail) sends conformant EAI 
mail when used with my server. It reads mail too, but the addresses are 
downgraded according to RFC6858.

This means that if you want to test communication between your own EAI 
software works and a completely different suite of software, mutt and one 
of my interop accounts will do.

Arnt