Subject: [Int-dir] Int-Dir review of draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-03

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:43:44 -0700

I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-
considerations-03
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-03>.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet Area
Directors. Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these comments
just like they would treat comments from any other IETF contributors and
resolve them along with any other Last Call comments that have been
received. For more details on the INT Directorate, see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate.html.

Document: draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-03
Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review Date: 9/22/2016
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

1) Page 4 first paragraph states it takes a year to scan 26 bit of id
space. Even if the math is given in the next paragraph it is not clear what
are the assumptions to number of devices per link. I take it is one device
on that link.

2) Page 5 table has "6 or ???" for NFC.. it would be good to either replace
"???" with something meaningful or explain why "???".

Regards,
 Jouni