Subject: [Int-dir] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-08

From: Bob Halley via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 09:49:37 -0700

Reviewer: Bob Halley
Review result: Ready

 I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq.  These
 comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet Area
 Directors.   Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these comments just
 like they would treat comments from any other IETF contributors and resolve
 them along with any other Last Call comments that have been received. For more
 details on the INT Directorate, see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate.html.

I think this draft is ready.  It's clear, and explains the motivation behind
ideas well.  I do not have any technical concerns about it.

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 21:47:01 +0000

Thank you Bob,  I will leverage your review for the next week telechat ballot

Regards

-éric

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Halley via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Bob Halley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, 5 August 2021 at 18:49
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-08
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Eric Vyncke <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Thursday, 5 August 2021 at 18:49

    Reviewer: Bob Halley
    Review result: Ready

---

From: Giuseppe Fioccola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 15:07:42 +0000

Dear Bob,
Thank you for your opinion of the draft.

Regards,

Giuseppe

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Halley via Datatracker <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 6:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-08

Reviewer: Bob Halley
Review result: Ready

 I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq.  These  comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet Area
 Directors.   Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these comments just
 like they would treat comments from any other IETF contributors and resolve  them along with any other Last Call comments that have been received. For more  details on the INT Directorate, see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate.html.

I think this draft is ready.  It's clear, and explains the motivation behind ideas well.  I do not have any technical concerns about it.