Subject: RE: [ipfix-data] Proposal for 3 new IE's

From: "Wang, Cliff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:01:08 -0000

RFC 2685, "Virtual Private Networks Identifier"

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 2:37 PM
To: data
Subject: [ipfix-data] Proposal for 3 new IE's

Can we add the following 3 IE's to the data doc.

VPN-ID - TBD (I still need a spec reference)

5.5.3. Dropped Byte Count IE

Contains the count of octets dropped at the observation point associated
with the identified flow. 

The dropped byte count can be a running counter and is the count from the 
beginning of the flow establishment.

The byte count can be a delta counter and is the count since the 
last report for this flow.

5.5.4. Dropped Packet Count IE

Contains the count of packets dropped at the observation point 
associated with the identified flow. 

The dropped packet count can be a running counter and is the count from the 
beginning of the flow establishment.

The dropped packet count can be a delta counter and is the count since the 
last report for this flow.

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message
body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say "unsubscribe ipfix"
in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/