Subject: [ipfix] draft-gsadasiv-ipfix-proposal-00.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 16:57:45 +0100

Dear all,

Below is the URL for the Individual Draft that Ganesh and I sent last week
to the invididuals who volunteers for the architecture and data model
documents. This document has been reviewed and improved to insert some of
the concerns discussed during our conference call. We advice you all to
review it. We welcome any feedback. Again we would like to stress that, even
if the document has been initially based on version 9, it goes far beyond.
Our goal is that it should be used as a starting point for discussion
amongst the IPFIX community.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gsadasiv-ipfix-proposal-00.txt

As discussed during the conference call, if the feedback is positive after
you review, we would like you to consider having this document as a working
group document. Feedback?

Regards, Ganesh and Benoit

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/