Subject: [ipfix-data] Proposal for 3 new IE's

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:37:13 -0500

Can we add the following 3 IE's to the data doc.

VPN-ID - TBD (I still need a spec reference)

5.5.3. Dropped Byte Count IE

Contains the count of octets dropped at the observation point
associated with the identified flow. 

The dropped byte count can be a running counter and is the count from
the 
beginning of the flow establishment.

The byte count can be a delta counter and is the count since the 
last report for this flow.

5.5.4. Dropped Packet Count IE

Contains the count of packets dropped at the observation point 
associated with the identified flow. 

The dropped packet count can be a running counter and is the count from
the 
beginning of the flow establishment.

The dropped packet count can be a delta counter and is the count since
the 
last report for this flow.

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:11:12 -0500

> VPN-ID - TBD (I still need a spec reference)

Here is the text. Thanks to Cliff for the spec
reference.

Global VPN Identifier IE

The VPN identifier associated with the flow as defined
in RFC 2685.