Subject: [ipfix-app] new "ipfix-app" alias for IPFIX mailing list

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:05:23 -0600

IPFIX participants,

As Tanja recently requested, in this thread:

   http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/0684.html

we now have an "ipfix-app" alias, meaning "applications" or
"applicability", for our IPFIX mailing list.

Please send content which has to do with the applicability statements
or documents to "[email-masked]", and the message will be
sent to our public IPFIX mailing list with the message subject tagged
with "[ipfix-app]".  This is just like the "ipfix-req", "ipfix-arch"
and "ipfix-data" that we've been using.

More information about these aliases is here:

   http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/#Mailing_List_Aliases_Convention

Dave

P.S.  I've also set up up an "[email-masked]"
alias which currently just forwards to Tanja and Reinaldo, as the
current authors of the document that Tanja posted here:

   http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/0717.html

--
":) You will make many changes before settling satisfactorily. :)"
 - the actual message (complete with smiley faces) that I received in a
   fortune cookie at dinner after the IPFIX WG meeting during IETF 52
   in Salt Lake City

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/