Subject: RE: [ipfix] Re: Scope of IPFIX (was Answer to the recent comments on the Architecture Draft)

From: "Reinaldo Penno"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:10:50 -0800

Hello,

correct me if I'm wrong. Cisco proposal is that Capability Negotiation does
not appear in the draft at all (no matter what compliance level). 

People can express opinions based on that.

regards,

Reinaldo

---

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:16:34 +0100

Hi Reinaldo,

--On 11 February 2002 22:10 -0800 Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Hello,
>
> correct me if I'm wrong. Cisco proposal is that Capability
> Negotiation does not appear in the draft at all (no matter
> what compliance level).

You are completely wrong. There is nothing like a Cisco proposal.
This is Will's proposal. At the IETF we care about inidividual
opinions ignoring the affiliation. Of course it is no coincident
that people working together at the same company share some
opinions, but still there is no Cisco voice.

I also do not take all the statements you made as Nortel positions,
but as your private ones.

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek     [email-masked]     Tel: +49 6221 90511-15
NEC Europe Ltd.,    Network Laboratories     Fax: +49 6221 90511-55
Adenauerplatz 6, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.ccrle.nec.de

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/