Subject: [ipfix-req] IPFIX Requirement draft status

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:16:06 +0200

Dear all,

A lot of topics have been recently discussed on the mailing list. So 
many that the draft status is currently not too clear (even if we have 
some consensus on certain issues).
Let us consolidate all the feedback, insert all the changes into a new 
requirement draft and send it to the mailing list. This should be done 
by the middle of next week.

Regards, the editor team

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:45:09 -0400

> by the middle of next week.

	I would like to get some resolution to the remaining
	open issues I raised first. I sent a summary message 
	to the list, but no responses to date.

	Paul