Subject: [ipfix] IPFIX mailing list search engine, and eval drafts

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:07:07 -0500

IPFIX folks,

In response to requests from participants and in an effort to be a
better reference during the evaluation process, the IPFIX web site
("http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/") has been updated in the following
ways:

 1) Search Engine for Mailing List Archive

    There is now a search engine for the mailing list archive.
    It is available here:

       http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/search-ipfix-archive.cgi

    and is linked from this section of the main page:

       http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/#Mailing_List_Archive

 2) Protocol Evaluation Drafts

    The five protocol evaluation drafts are now mirrored daily here:

       http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/eval/

    Since we expect these drafts to be updated a number of times as we
    work through the evaluation process, I have attempted to automate
    the updates to the list of URLs of the current eval draft revisions
    in this section of the main page:

       http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/#IPFIX_related_Internet_Drafts_an

Dave

-- 
[email-masked]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/