Subject: [ipfix] WG status, Atlanta aganeda draft

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 06:49:41 +1300

Hi all:

We're getting ready for the IPFIX meeting at the Atlanta IETF.
Here's a list of our current drafts, and a draft agenda for that
meeting.  You'll note that we're aiming to have the Evaluation
Report draft submitted before the -00 draft cutoff date (28 Oct).

Cheers, Nevil

IPFIX WG: Document status, 23 Oct 02

Evaluation drafts:
  Advocate (individual) drafts  (published)
    draft-calato-ipfix-lfap-eval-00.txt
    draft-claise-ipfix-eval-netflow-03.txt
    draft-kzhang-ipfix-eval-crane-00.txt
    draft-meyer-ipfix-ipdr-eval-00.txt
    draft-zander-ipfix-diameter-eval-00.txt

  Evaluation Review (WG) draft  (PENDING)
    draft-ietf-ipfix-evaluation-00.txt

WG drafts:
  Under discussion
    draft-ietf-ipfix-reqs-06.txt

  On hold until evaluation complete:
    draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-02.txt
    draft-ietf-ipfix-data-00.txt  (EXPIRED)

  Proposed WG draft
    draft-zseby-ipfix-applicability-00.txt

Draft IPFIX Agenda for Atlanta
------------------------------

1) Agenda Review

2) Requirements Draft
   + Review of -06 revision
   + Open issues

3) Evaluation Process
   + Report
   + Discussion: how to proceed
     - Can we reach consensus on one of the candidates? 
     - What changes are *required* in the chosen protocol?

4) Review of WG Milestones

Revised Milestones

  Done        Submit Revised Internet-Draft on IP Flow Export Requirements 
  Done        Submit Internet-Draft on IP Flow Export Architecture 
  Done        Submit Internet-Draft on IP Flow Export Data Model 
  Done        Submit Advocate Internet-Drafts for Candidate Protocols

* Nov 02      Submit Internet-Draft on IPFIX Protocol Evaluation Report

* Dec 02      Submit Internet-Draft on IP Flow Export Applicability Statement

* Feb 03      Select IPFIX protocol, revise Architecture and Data Model drafts

  Apr 03      Submit IPFX-REQUIREMENTS to IESG for publication 
                as Informational RFC 

* Apr 03      Submit IPFIX Protocol Evaluation Report to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC

  Aug 03      Submit IPFX-ARCHITECTURE to IESG for publication
                as Proposed Standard RFC
  Aug 03      Submit IPFX-DATAMODEL to IESG for publication 
                as Informational RFC 
* Aug 03      Submit IPFX-APPLICABILITY to IESG for publication 
                as Informational RFC 

* indicates new milestones

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x8941      ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/