Subject: [ipfix-eval] IPFIX Evaluation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:49:17 -0500

As a I a major Billing/Customer Care and OSS Solution Provider, I would
like to provide
my views to this working group. My Company offers Product and Services to
Telcomm.
and Cable Services Providers around the world.

In order to simplify and reduce the cost of integration needs for our
clients,
we see IPDR as a key Open and Flexible Standards for Mediation and Business
Support Systems (BSS) Integration. We have been supporting the IPDR
standards
efforts since it's inception and have integrated them into our solutions.

I am glad that you are considering IPDR Standards for IPFIX Evaluation.

Pankaj Patel

--
"NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or
entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is
privileged or otherwise confidential.  If you have received this electronic
mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email
or by telephone (collect), so that the sender's address records can be
corrected."

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/