Subject: [ipfix] IPFIX web resources for Atlanta meeting

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:35:26 -0600

IPFIXers,

FYI: I've recently updated the IPFIX web site so that the evaluation
documents are mirrored or linked here:

   http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/eval/

Please see the "README.html" info at the bottom of that page.  Those
are the items to be reviewed if you need to catch-up in preparation for
our upcoming meeting scheduled for 1530 on Thursday, Nov 21, in Atlanta.

Also, some previously broken or out-of-date links to documents
from the main page have hopefully been fixed:

   http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/#IPFIX_related_Internet_Drafts_an

See you in Atlanta,
Dave

P.S. As some of you thankfully have been, please do let me know if you
see a problem on the IPFIX page.  Thanks to Nevil for putting up the
documents on the temporary site while I was on vacation last week.

-- 
[email-masked]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/