Subject: [ipfix] Agenda for IPFIX at Atlanta IETF

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:12:51 +1300

Hello all:

Our agenda for the IPFIX meeting in Atlanta is appended below.

You'll note that the Evaluation Team's report, which reflects a
rough consensus of the team members, is now available at
                 www.auckland.ac.nz/net/ipfix

The Evaluation Team members have managed to produce their drafts 
within a tight time frame; we're very grateful to them for all 
their hard work.

See you in Atlanta!  Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

IPFIX Agenda for Atlanta
------------------------

The IPFIX WG meeting is scheduled for Thursday 21 Nov 02,
at 1530 (last session Thursday afternoon).

1) Agenda Review

2) Requirements Draft  draft-ietf-ipfix-reqs-07.txt <<<<
   + Review of changes since Yokohama meeting
   + Open issues
     - We need to reach consensus on these; doing so
       should aid the protocol evaluation.
   
3) Evaluation Process
   + Report
     - Individual team member drafts
         draft-gopal-ipfix-eval-contrib-00.txt <<<<
         draft-leinen-ipfix-eval-contrib-00.txt <<<<
     - Rough Consensus report from the team
         draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-eval-00.txt <<<<

   + Discussion: how to proceed
     - Could we eliminate some of the protocols as a first step?
     - Can we reach consensus on one of the candidates? 
     - What changes are *required* in the chosen protocol?

4) Review of WG Milestones

5) Anything else

If you have other items you'd like to see discussed, please advise
the WG chairs, by email to [email-masked]

NOTE: The drafts marked <<<< above missed the meeting draft deadline.
      Meantime, they are available at
             www.auckland.ac.nz/net/ipfix/

Revised Milestones

  Done        Submit Revised Internet-Draft on IP Flow Export Requirements 
  Done        Submit Internet-Draft on IP Flow Export Architecture 
  Done        Submit Internet-Draft on IP Flow Export Data Model 
  Done        Submit Advocate Internet-Drafts for Candidate Protocols

* Nov 02      Submit Internet-Draft on IPFIX Protocol Evaluation Report

* Dec 02      Submit Internet-Draft on IP Flow Export Applicability Statement

* Feb 03      Select IPFIX protocol, revise Architecture and Data Model drafts

  Apr 03      Submit IPFX-REQUIREMENTS to IESG for publication 
                as Informational RFC 

* Apr 03      Submit IPFIX Protocol Evaluation Report to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC

  Aug 03      Submit IPFX-ARCHITECTURE to IESG for publication
                as Proposed Standard RFC
  Aug 03      Submit IPFX-DATAMODEL to IESG for publication 
                as Informational RFC 
* Aug 03      Submit IPFX-APPLICABILITY to IESG for publication 
                as Informational RFC 

* indicates new milestones

IPFIX WG: Document status, 7 Nov 02

Evaluation drafts:
  Advocate (individual) drafts  (published)
    draft-calato-ipfix-lfap-eval-00.txt
    draft-claise-ipfix-eval-netflow-03.txt
    draft-kzhang-ipfix-eval-crane-00.txt
    draft-meyer-ipfix-ipdr-eval-00.txt
    draft-zander-ipfix-diameter-eval-00.txt

  Evaluation Review drafts
    draft-gopal-ipfix-eval-contrib-00.txt  <<<<
    draft-leinen-ipfix-eval-contrib-00.txt <<<<

    draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-eval-00.txt  <<<<

WG drafts:
  Under discussion
    draft-ietf-ipfix-reqs-07.txt <<<<

  On hold until evaluation complete:
    draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-02.txt
    draft-ietf-ipfix-data-00.txt  (EXPIRED)

  Proposed WG draft
    draft-zseby-ipfix-applicability-00.txt

<<<< drafts are at www.auckland.ac.nz/net/ipfix/

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/