Subject: [ipfix] ID-nits reminder

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:17:02 -0600

IPFIXers,

The chairs have recently been reminded that we need to read and
understand these guidelines for Internet Drafts:

    http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html

Likewise, working group document authors and reviewers should to read
and understand it.  The document editors should use this as a checklist
*before* finishing their documents.  Lastly, the chairs should use this
as a checklist *before* sending an ID for publication.

Specifically, for IPFIX, lets be sure our next ID revisions are in-line
with these guidelines.

Dave

-- 
[email-masked]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/