Subject: [ipfix] UDP, TCP, and SCTP port request with IANA

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:32:54 +0100

Dave, Nevil,

I will posting a new version of the IPFIX protocol draft before the 
deadline.

PROTO-44: UDP, TCP, and SCTP ports XXXX should be replaced once assigned 
by IANA. Proposal: 4739

I'm wondering if we have already started the process to request the 
ports with IANA?

Regards, Benoit.

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:12:47 +0000

> I'm wondering if we have already started the process to request the 

Doesn't this normally happen as part of the RFC production process -
which is why you have an IANA section.

Stewart

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/