Subject: Re: P.haramacy r emove18

From: "Kelsey Isaac" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:39:31 -0500

Hello, 

so spent was he by his cruel punishment, and so deep was the desp
compassion and charity are lost upon you, and therefore I will sa
Infanta was merely kept afloat by artifice, and the San Felipe wa
A trade that might have worn a repellent aspect when urged by
to have done with it for ever.  Yet here have I been committed by
the Elizabeth, after that Queen of England whose seamen had humbl
I've no doubt at all the Spanish Admiral will welcome the abateme
thought it held.
He looked over his shoulder, aft, at the advancing ships, the
in the matter of wardrobe.
something was very gravely amiss there could be no further doubt,
the last ship of the Jamaica fleet, I'll have that rascal in a
those followers of his, who could be faithful only to their greed
beheld the Encarnacion go about under sail.  She dipped her flag 
There could be no doubt that he lay in the great cabin of his own

Have a good day.