Subject: [ipfix] Document Editors get-together at IETF 62 ??

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 07:52:02 +1300

Hi all:

We (Dave and I) would like to hold a session where all the draft 
editors, and anyone else who is interested, go through the drafts
and sort out any changes needed to them before we submit them to
IESG.

How would Tuesday afternoon, starting after lunch at 1300, suit 
everyone, please?

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/