Subject: [ipfix] Document editors get-together: Ramsey, 1300-1500 Tuesday

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:28:34 +1300

Hi all:

Apologies to those who get two copies of this, I'm just making
sure all the document editors get to see it!

> We (Dave and I) would like to hold a session where all the draft
> editors, and anyone else who is interested, go through the drafts
> and sort out any changes needed to them before we submit them to
> IESG.

We have a room allocated for this, it's Ramsey.

See you there, Nevil :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/