Subject: [ipfix-info] One problem with exportedOctetCount and exporterPacketCount

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:55:45 +0200

Hi Juergen,

ftp://ftp.netlab.nec.de/pub/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-info-07-pre.txt
Sometimes exportedOctetCount, sometimes exportedOctetTotalCount  
Sometimes exporterPacketCount, sometimes exportedPacketTotalCount  

The right naming convention is: exportedOctetTotalCount and exportedPacketTotalCount 
 
   |    36 | flowActiveTimeOut       |    86 | inPacketTotalCount      |
   |    37 | flowInactiveTimeout     |    87 | RESERVED                |
   | 38-39 | RESERVED                |    88 | fragmentOffsetIPv4      |
   |    40 | *exportedOctetCount      *|89-127 | RESERVED                |
   |    41 | *exportedPacketCount     *|       |                         |

5.8  Process Counters

   The set of counters related to the Metering Process and/or the
   Exporting Process exported includes the Information Elements listed
   in the table below.

   +-------+-------------------------+-------+-------------------------+
   |    ID | Name                    |    ID | Name                    |
   +-------+-------------------------+-------+-------------------------+
   |     3 | observedFlowTotalCount  |    41 | *exportedPacketTotalCount*|
   |    40 | *exportedOctetToalCount  *|    42 | exportedFlowTotalCount  |
   +-------+-------------------------+-------+-------------------------+

BTW, *exportedOctetToalCount *is mispelled in the previous table

Regards, Benoit.