Subject: [ipfix-info] Remove I.E. #138 and #139 (duplicate of I.E. #1 and #2)?

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:19:45 +0200

Dear all,

While reviewing the draft, it seems that we have duplicate Information 
Elements: #138/139 are similar to #1/2
138. For your convenience, they are listed at the end of this email.

I propose to delete 138/139... unless #138/139 were included for another 
purpose. In that case, their respective descriptions must be re-worked.

Regards, Benoit

5.7.1  inOctetDeltaCount
   Description:
      The number of octets in incoming packets observed for this flow at
      the Observation Point since the previous report (if any).  The
      number of octets include IP header(s) and IP payload.

   Abstract Data Type: unsigned64

   Data Type Semantics: deltaCounter

   ElementId: 1

   Status: current

   Units: octets

5.7.4  inOctetTotalCount
   Description:
      The running counter for the number of octets in incoming packets
      observed for this flow at the Observation Point since the Metering
      Process initialization for this Observation Point.  The number of
      octets include IP header(s) and IP payload.

   Abstract Data Type: unsigned64

   Data Type Semantics: totalCounter

   ElementId: 85

   Status: current

   Units: octets

5.7.3  octetDeltaCount
   Description:
      The number of octets in all packets observed for this flow at the
      Observation Point since the previous report (if any).  The number
      of octets include IP header(s) and IP payload.

   Abstract Data Type: unsigned64

   Data Type Semantics: deltaCounter

   ElementId: 138

   Status: current

   Units: octets

5.7.7  packetDeltaCount
   Description:
      The number of all packets observed for this flow at the
      Observation Point since the previous report (if any).

   Abstract Data Type: unsigned64

   Data Type Semantics: deltaCounter

   ElementId: 139

   Status: current

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/