Subject: [ipfix-info] Some more editorial mistakes

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:30:23 +0200

Juergen,

Some more editorial mistakes, discovered by Paul Aitken.

> 5.7  Per-Flow Counters

>    +-------+-------------------------+-------+-------------------------+
>    |    ID | Name                    |    ID | Name                    |
>    +-------+-------------------------+-------+-------------------------+
>    |     1 | inOctetDeltaCount       |   132 | droppedOctetDeltaCount  |
>    |    23 | outOctetDeltaCount      |   133 | droppedOctetTotalCount  |

"droppedPacketDeltaCount" ---------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>    |   138 | octetDeltaCount         |   134 | droppedPacketDeltaCount |

"droppedOctetTotalCount" ---------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>    |    85 | inOctetTotalCount       |   135 | droppedPacketTotalCount |
>    |     2 | inPacketDeltaCount      |    19 | outMulticastPacketCount |
>    |    24 | outPacketDeltaCount     |    20 | outMulticastOctetCount  |
>    |   139 | packetDeltaCount        |       |                         |
>    |    86 | inPacketTotalCount      |       |                         |
>    +-------+-------------------------+-------+-------------------------+

And globally, change "IpV4" to "IPv4" and "IpV6" to "IPv6".

Regards, Benoit.

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/