Subject: [ipfix-protocol] TBD in the IPFIX Protocol draft

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:07:30 +0200

Hi,

I'm not sure anymore who contributed with this text below

 11.1.1  Selectors 

   IPFIX runs between manually configured pairs of hosts on the 
   following transport ports (TBD).  The appropriate selector would be 
   Exporter-Collector pairs and port number. 

What to do with this TBD?

Regards, Benoit.

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:31:05 +0100

> following transport ports (TBD).  The appropriate selector would be 

Presumably the text refers to the TCP/UDP/SCTP port numbers.

BTW the IANA section in the protocol spec needs a para saying
that we need IANA to allocate those transport port numbers.

Stewart