Subject: [ipfix] WG last call on all four IPFIX drafts

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:17:40 +1200

Hi all:

After our meeting at IETF in Minneapolis we agreed to revise the 
drafts to reflect the discussions there, then run another WG last call.
The revisions have taken quite a while, but we now have the drafts
ready.  The current versions are:

  Architecture  08.txt
  Protocol      15.txt
  Info          07.txt
  AS            05.txt

This email signals the start of a new WG last call.  It will end
in two weeks, i.e. about 15 June.  Provided no new problems (show-stoppers,
not simple editorial changes) emerge,we'll then be ready to submit them
to IESG for publication as RFCs.

Cheers, Nevil (& Dave)
IPFIX co-chairs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:20:08 +0200

Hi Nevil,

Do we have any news about IANA?

Regards, Benoit.