Subject: [ipfix] IPFIX interoperability testing in Paris

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 07:45:02 +0200

Dear all,

At the IETF meeting in Washington we discussed about an IPFIX interoperability
testing event as soon as the documents are in a mature state.  This has been
achieved with the new versions of all our documents that have been posted this
week.

On the three days before the IETF meeting in Paris there will be a first IPFIX
interoperability testing event at the same location as the IETF meeting.
It is hosted by two European research projects and by ETSI.
Participation is free of charge.

The event will give us valuable feedback on ambiguities and missing
clarifications in our IPFIX documents.

Everybody who already has an implementation of IPFIX is very welcome.
Let's see how many independent implementations are already out there.

Please find a preliminary announcement at http://www.ist-mome.org/events/interop/.
Note that the list of drafts given as reference for IPFIX on this web page are
not the current ones.  This will be updated to the new versions in the next days.
Also there are no description of test cases available, yet.  These will be
provided until mid of June on the same web page.

Thanks,

    Juergen

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/