Subject: [ipfix] Update: STatus of Drafts

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:43:08 +1200

Hi algain all:

By now you'll have seen Juergen's note, telling us of a last-minute change
to the Info Model draft.  The current versions are therefore:

      Architecture  08.txt
  **  Protocol      16.txt
 ***  Info          09.txt
  **  AS            06.txt

Once again, if you have any last-minute comments on the drafts, please 
post them to the IPFIX list now.  Unless any show-stopper issues are raised, 
I intend to submit them to IESG for publication as RFCs next Monday, 
18 July 05.

Cheers, Nevil  (IPFIX co-chair)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

----- End forwarded message -----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/