Subject: [ipfix] **NEW** WG last call on IPFIX drafts

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:05:05 +1200

Hi all:

Following our meeting at IETF in Paris we agreed to revise the 
drafts to reflect the discussions there, then run another WG last call.
The current versions are now:

  Architecture  09.txt
  Protocol      18.txt
  Info          10.txt
  AS            06.txt

This email signals the start of a new WG last call.  It will end
in two weeks, i.e. about 31 August.  Provided no new problems (show-stoppers,
not simple editorial changes) emerge, we'll submit them to IESG for 
publication as RFCs.

Cheers, Nevil (& Dave)
IPFIX co-chairs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/