Subject: You the student also require money? You should begin with us

From: "Jackson Greenwood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:50:11 -0800

Greetings. single  

Are you really looking for a job? Maybe you looking for just additional
money you can earn? Or you are in need of money real bad? You're a student
and you need a good job ? You found it!

Our company welcomes people who wants to work, with enthusiasm, all over
the world. best  You will not have any problem with money ever if you will work
with us. instant  If you're ready then start right ahead and you will get paid with
a stable salary. today 

Employee requirements:

1. time  Age 18-45 y/o. chance 
2. drive  Enthusiastic/Workaholic. model 
3. today  Little computer kowledge. job 
4.   NO school degree required. unique 

  If you're satisfied with requirements then you can start right ahead and
make a registration on our website, you will get your own working
account . huge  http://www.  2tradecompany. will com click "Register" . most  After
registration we will contact you and our advisors will provide you with
information and your account information, login and password. hot 

  Few words about our company:

 2TRADE FINANCE COMPANY Established in 1995 in Moldova Republic, during
all this time achieved big results in sales field and marketing. now  First we
started working just within our country. right  Later on we axpanded all over
the world when we started working in marketing field, and we are doing
really good these days, almost at the top if it comes to financial sales
of worldwide market. seen  And now we are glad for our achievements and we work
worldwide. word  We always hiring new and new good workers and financial
assistants in countries where we just started expanding. about 

  Our vacancies:Now clients of our company conduct financial operations
all over the world including New Zeland, but due to sufficient
perfection in Banking Service we have some difficulties in translation
and reorganization of our business, therefore we are planning to open
branches in which we require New Zelands. many  Now we are looking for
financial assistants who will be responsible to accept payments from our
clients. loose  At this moment we provide and offer work at home, after opening
offices in New Zeland, you will have an opportunity for  working in our
offices as well. high 

  Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be responsible
to accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of
imperfection of bank system. chance  New Zelands partners of our clients have
some difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East
Europe. out  You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will
receive through relative to our business. fresh  The rest needs to be
transferred to our company's representative by Western Union; all
Western Union fees are paid by us. more  On average you will be making 2,000
NZD per week. out 

We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our business. twice 
If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a mail to
our HR office. link  For more information our crew of Human Resources is ready
to answer all your questions. done 

Best Regards
2Trade Company Inc. get