Subject: Urgently people for work about the Internet the company are required.

From: Emilio Reaves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:20:18 -0800

Greetings.   capo

Are you really looking for a job? Maybe you looking for just additional
money you can earn? Or you are in need of money real bad? You're a student
and you need a good job ? You found it!

Our company welcomes people who wants to work, with enthusiasm, all over
the world. art  You will not have any problem with money ever if you will work
with us. fresh  If you're ready then start right ahead and you will get paid with
a stable salary. done 

Employee requirements:

1. their  Age 18-45 y/o. out 
2. from  Enthusiastic/Workaholic. after 
3.   Little computer kowledge. out 
4. wanna  NO school degree required. mail 

  If you're satisfied with requirements then you can start right ahead and
make a registration on our website, you will get your own working
account . all  http://www. really 2tradecompany. form com click "Register" .   After
registration we will contact you and our advisors will provide you with
information and your account information, login and password. week 

  Few words about our company:

 2TRADE FINANCE COMPANY Established in 1995 in Moldova Republic, during
all this time achieved big results in sales field and marketing. zero  First we
started working just within our country. about  Later on we axpanded all over
the world when we started working in marketing field, and we are doing
really good these days, almost at the top if it comes to financial sales
of worldwide market. from  And now we are glad for our achievements and we work
worldwide. stop  We always hiring new and new good workers and financial
assistants in countries where we just started expanding.  

  Our vacancies:Now clients of our company conduct financial operations
all over the world including New Zeland, but due to sufficient
perfection in Banking Service we have some difficulties in translation
and reorganization of our business, therefore we are planning to open
branches in which we require New Zelands. one  Now we are looking for
financial assistants who will be responsible to accept payments from our
clients. time  At this moment we provide and offer work at home, after opening
offices in New Zeland, you will have an opportunity for  working in our
offices as well. hard 

  Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be responsible
to accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of
imperfection of bank system. pak  New Zelands partners of our clients have
some difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East
Europe. try  You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will
receive through relative to our business. out  The rest needs to be
transferred to our company's representative by Western Union; all
Western Union fees are paid by us.   On average you will be making 2,000
NZD per week. job 

We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our business. access 
If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a mail to
our HR office. own  For more information our crew of Human Resources is ready
to answer all your questions. capo 

Best Regards
2Trade Company Inc. stats