Subject: Best Job Opportunity of the Month

From: SEEK #1 job site <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:00:59 -0500

Corporate
PA

If you are
chosen for this role, you will be thanking  your lucky stars! Here are just a
few reasons why:

Your boss will be a dream to
work for. He is fair, caring, organised, knows how to run an office
himself and has very high work standards.

You will have the pleasure of
doing your job from the comfort of your home, or if you are currently
employed in your office.

Your role as the Senior
Manager’s right-hand person will be pivotal to the Finance area and you
will have the opportunity to get involved in all facets of the business.

People stay at this company
because the staff are treated so well AND there are career prospects.

The company is stable &
secure, operating in banking sector – they have high standards and aim to
be the premier player in their field.

To secure
this dream job, you will need to have advanced skills in MSWord and a basic
understanding of Excel. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. As you will be
liasing regularly with our clients and Senior Management, you will need
excellent personal presentation, superior communications skills and confidence
interacting at this level, as well as uncompromisingly high work standards,
microscopic attention to detail and the willingness to do whatever it takes to
help your Boss reach his objectives. Duties will include:

Processing of all monetary
transactions on behalf of your Boss

Typing of general
correspondence

Organizing travel &
accomodation

Putting together large &
complex documents

Diary management

Review, implementation &
management of efficient & up to date filing system

In the
longer term, there will be plenty of opportunities to learn more about the
business and assist with other fundamental tasks.

Your boss
is down to earth and has a very hand-on approach to his work so you will need
to have the same outlook. You will need to be proactive, self managed and
remain calm under pressure as yo work together towards deadlines.

So if you
are a cool, unflappable, friendly, looking for an opportunity with a growing
organization that values its staff and its reputation, look no further. APPLY
NOW.

In order to
apply, send us the following information at [email-masked]:

First name:

Last name:

Address:

City:

Region:

Postal zip code:

Phone #:

E-mail:

Cell phone# (optional):