Subject: [ipfix] IANA assigns sctp port 4739 to IPFIX

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:14:01 +1300

Hi all:

I've just received the note below from IANA.

Now we have 4739 allocated to IPFIX for sctp, tcp and udp.

Cheers, Nevil

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----
    Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:19:38 -0800
    From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
 Subject: RE: Application for port-number: ipfix (Assigned-4739) [I06-050814-0000]
      To: [email-masked]

Dear Nevil Brownlee,

We have assigned the following user port number with you as the point of contact:

ipfix           4739/sctp  IP Flow Info Export
#		Nevil Brownlee &lt;[email-masked]&gt; January 2006

See: &lt;http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers&gt;

Please notify the IANA if there is a change in contact information by  
completing the following template:

&lt;http://www.iana.org/cgi-bin/mod_portno.pl&gt;

Thank you,

Pearl Liang
IANA 

***************************************************************
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, California 90292

Voice: (310) 823-9358
FAX:   (310) 823-8649
email: [email-masked]
***************************************************************

----- End forwarded message -----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:23:59 +0100

Thanks Nevil,

The protocol draft is now updated.

Regards, Benoit.