Subject: [ipfix] discussion about IPFIX concentrator

From: kobayashi atsushi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:31:13 +0900

Dear all,

I have submitted new drafts. These drafts are concerning to IPFIX
concentrators. One is about the reference model of IPFIX concentrator, the
other is about MIB objects of IPFIX concentrator and IPFIX collector.

I would like to discuss with you about these topics. Comments are welcome.

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kobayashi-ipfix-concentrator-mib-00.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kobayashi-ipfix-concentrator-mib-00.txt

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kobayashi-ipfix-concentrator-model-00.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kobayashi-ipfix-concentrator-model-00.txt

I have plan to revise to two drafts within current week, I will add just one
co-author without changing body text. Sorry, if it might confuse you.

Best Regards,
Atsushi KOBAYASHI

--- 
Atsushi KOBAYASHI  <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.
tel:+81-(0)422-59-3978 fax:+81-(0)422-59-5652

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/