Subject: [ipfix] DRAFT agenda for IPFIX meeting at Dallas IETF

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:23:04 +1300

Hi all:

**DRAFT** IPFIX Agenda for IETF 65, Dallas
------------------------------------------

We have scheduled an IPFIX meeting in Dallas, our time slot
is currently  Wednesday 22 March, 1300-1500.

Items to be discussed are:

    1) Drafts currently with IESG
       * Report on current status of
         - draft-ietf-ipfix-as-06.txt
         - draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-09.txt
         - draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-19.txt
         - draft-ietf-ipfix-info-11.txt

       Note that there has been onging discussion of some of these
       drafts on the IPFIX mailing list.  'Minor, editorial' changes
       to them can be made as we work through any changes suggested
       by the AD review.

    2) IPFIX charter review
       * The following IPFIX-related indiviual drafts have been published:
         - boschi-export-perpktinfo-01.txt
         - boschi-ipfix-biflow-01.txt
         - boschi-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-00.txt
         - draft-bclaise-ipfix-reliability-00.txt
         - draft-schmoll-ipfix-testing-00.txt
         - draft-trammell-ipfix-file-00.txt
         - dressler-ipfix-aggregation-02.txt
         - stephan-isp-templates-01.txt

       * We want to select a few of these to become IPFIX WG items.
         The items selected should be those that are most important
         for IPFIX, particularly in helping users to deploy it.
         And of course, we want to select items that can be completed
         within a short time frame, i.e. < one year!

If you have other items you'd like to see discussed, please advise
the WG chairs by email to [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/