Subject: Job - $ 100 per week, please read

From: "Carlene " <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:28:42 -0800

Hello Ipfix-list

 I represent a company seeking for part-time
financial contractors. I will describe the offer in a few words below:

Our company XEX ltd is a trading - financial company is
seeking for employees to work with financial correspondence.

Requirements:
- basic knowledge of computer (email),
- free time (approx 1 hour per day),
- good communication skills

To be our representative on the full-time/part-time basis, either one
of the following options is required (a perfect candidate would be
eligible for all three):

- bank account to withdraw/receive funds,
- ability to cash money orders and certified checks (only for USA, UK and DE),

We are an international trading company. Our main office is located in
Ukraine.

The policy of our business is similar to a multi-level telemarketing
company, except for our correspondence managers do not sell anything,
they are in charge of delivering the financial communication from our
customers to our company main office.
Money turnover of our company already reached the certain heights and
we are in search of regional managers, who are willing to manage our
customers database.
Salary schedule is contract-based, our employee will receive payments
based on their work load. Usually it is about $18000 per year, tax
applied. This is a part-time job, our contract worker needs to prove
his ability to manage correspondence in order to qualify for higher
rates and full-time job status.

Our regional employees have good perspectives of increasing their
work-load and salary, depending on their efforts.
We need two representatives, so please respond fast if you would like
to start immediately. In this case, please email for more details. 
We will email or fax you back an application form.

Sincerely,
Annie Gagne
Please reply to: [email-masked]
Team manager
XEX ltd