Subject: New Vacancies

From: "Nelson " <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 07:15:45 -0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have proved professional skills to our local customers and work on
international markets already.
Unfortunately we have faced some difficulties while receiving payment
for our software in your country as we do not have a bank
account to accept wire transfers and can't accept cashiers checks and
money orders as well.

At this time we are unable to open our own bank account in your country.
If you are looking to make additional profit we will accept you as our
representative in your country. You will keep 8.5% of each deal we
conduct. We plan to forward our merchandise in exchange of wire
transfers and check payments. Your part is very important: accept
funds and forward it to us. It is not a full time work but a very
convenient and fast additional income. Being our agent may grow into
future branch opening in your area if you are interested and the
business will be on up and up.
 
Please respond ASAP and you will get additional details on how you can
become our representative. Joining us and starting business today will
cost you nothing, just some extra income for you.

Please reply to: [email-masked]
Sincerely,  
Lorena Tilley
Director of Dieast.