Subject: Re: the crred

From: "Kizzie Guynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:06:27 -0700

go to the web site <http://geocities.com/ArzDugEvansrki/> 

 
little light on this!
On the table in the light of a big lamp with a red shad he spread a
piece of parchment rather like a map.
This was made by Thror, your grandfather, Thorin, he said in answer
to the dwarves excited questions. It is a plan of the Mountain. I
dont see that this will help us much, said Thorin disappointedly after
a glance. I remember the Mountain well enough and the lands about it.
And I know where Mirkwood is, and the Withered Heath where the great
dragons bred.
There is a dragon marked in red on the Mountain, said Balin, but it
will be easy enough to find him without that, if ever we arrive there.
There is one point that you havent noticed, said the wizard, and
that is the secret entrance. You see that rune on the West side, and the
hand pointing to it from the other runes? That marks a hidden passage to
the Lower Halls.
It may have been secret once, said Thorin, but how do we know that