Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Eumelia Haymon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 20:18:38 -0700

D s ea u r H a om l e O c wn x er,

Your c z re k di a t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV s N r l ea e l e w st d at x e and want I y MM s EDI w ATE c
l as m h to s a pe c nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW h ER your monthly p t aym z ent v
s
by a third or more, here are the d c ea e ls z we have T x ODA u Y:

$ 49 e 0 , 00 s 0 a n s l z ow a x s 3 , 6 t 5 %
$ 3 z 70 , 0 s 00 a r s lo f w a e s 3 , 9 d 0 %
$ 2 r 50 , 00 t 0 a z s l l ow a s s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 2 b 00 , 0 e 00 a t s l s ow a k s 3 , 5 y 5 %

V y is w it ou f r web s g it x e <http://ttm0rt.net> 

Eumelia Haymon , A t ppr u ova t l Ma u na a ge r r

facets; it shone like silver in the firelight, like water in the sun,
like snow under the stars, like rain upon the Moon!
But the enchanted desire of the hoard had fallen from Bilbo. All
through their talk he was only half listening to them. He sat nearest to