Subject: Re: the crred

From: "Anaxagoras Pillow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:05:39 -0700

go to the web site <http://geocities.com/DarbLiatersedi/> 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	the water if he could help it. I imagine you know the answer, of
course,
	or can guess it as easy as winking, since you are sitting
comfortably at
	home and have not the danger of being eaten to disturb your
thinking.
	Bilbo sat and cleared his throat once or twice, but no answer
came.
	After a while Gollum began to hiss with pleasure to himself: Is
it
	nice, my preciousss? Is it juicy? Is it scrumptiously
crunchable? He
	began to peer at Bilbo out of the darkness.
	Half a moment, said the hobbit shivering. I gave you a good long
	chance just now.
	It must make haste, haste! said Gollum, beginning to climb out
of
	his boat on to the shore to get at Bilbo. But when he put his
long webby
	foot in the water, a fish jumped out in a fright and fell on
Bilbos
	toes. Ugh! he said, it is cold and clammy!-and so he guessed.
Fish!
	Fish! he cried. It is fish!
	Gollum was dreadfully disappointed; but Bilbo asked another
riddle as
	quick as ever be could, so that Gollum had to get back into his
boat and