Subject: Re: the crred

From: "Simo Kahn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 02:08:50 -0700

go to the web site <http://geocities.com/Koosyerdingeenan/> 

 
North. In those days of our tale there were still some people who had
both elves and heroes of the North for ancestors, and Elrond the master
of the house was their chief. He was as noble and as fair in face as an
elf-lord, as strong as a warrior, as wise as a wizard, as venerable as a
king of dwarves, and as kind as summer. He comes into. many tales, but
his part in the story of Bilbos great adventure is only a small one,
though important, as you will see, if we ever get to the end of it. His
house was perfect, whether you liked food, or sleep, or work, or
story-telling, or singing, or just sitting and thinking best, or a
pleasant mixture of them all. Evil things did not come into that valley.
I wish I had time to tell you even a few of the tales or one or two
of the songs that they heard in that house. All of them, the ponies as
well, grew refreshed and strong in a few days there. Their clothes were
mended as well as their bruises, their tempers and their hopes. Their
bags were filled with food and provisions light to carry but strong to
bring them over the mountain passes. Their plans were improved with the