Subject: Re: good crnedit

From: "Seachnall Laswell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:17:14 -0700

the www site <http://geocities.com/CoryarazrmsteaHarl/> 

 
to get through key-holes yet!
Hush, hush! Good People! and good night! said Gandalf, who came last.
Valleys have ears, and some elves have over merry tongues. Good
night! And so at last they all came to the Last Homely House, and found
its doors flung wide.
Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days
that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to;
while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may
make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway. They stayed long in
that good house, fourteen days at least, and they found it hard to
leave. Bilbo would gladly have stopped there for ever and ever-even
supposing a wish would have taken him right back to his hobbit-hole
without trouble. Yet there is little to tell about their stay.
The master of the house was an elf-friend-one of those people whose
fathers came into the strange stories before the beginning of History,
the wars of the evil goblins and the elves and the first men in the

---

From: "Lal Pulido" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 04:42:55 -0700

the www site <http://geocities.com/CailyarellBeam/> 

 
Not much use, if we have been seen coming here, said Dori, who was
always looking up towards the Mountains peak, as if he expected to see
Smaug perched there like a bird on a steeple.
We must take our chance of that, said Thorin. We can go no further
to-day.
Hear, hear! cried Bilbo, and flung himself on the ground.
In the rock-chamber there would have been room for a hundred, and
there was a small chamber further in, more removed from the cold
outside. It was quite deserted; not even wild animals seemed to have
used it in all the days of Smaugs dominion. There they laid their
burdens; and some threw themselves down at once and slept, but the
others sat near the outer door and discussed their plans.
In all their talk they came perpetually back to one thing: where was
Smaug? They looked West and there was nothing, and East there was
nothing, and in the South there was no sign of the dragon, but there was
a gathering of very many birds. At that they gazed and wondered; but