Subject: Re: the crred

From: "Dewey Rosenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 11:07:26 -0700

go to the web site <http://geocities.com/JusentoKinneyllins/> 

 
laughing in their sleeves at him all the time? That is the effect that
dragon-talk has on the inexperienced. Bilbo of course ought to have been
on his guard; but Smaug had rather an overwhelming personality.
I tell you, he said, in an effort to remain loyal to his friends
and to keep his end up, that gold was only an afterthought with us. We
came over hill and under hill, by wave and win, for Revenge. Surely, O
Smaug the unassessably wealthy, you must realize that your success has
made you some bitter enemies?
Then Smaug really did laugh-a devastating sound which shook Bilbo to
the floor, while far up in the tunnel the dwarves huddled together and
imagined that the hobbit had come to a sudden and a nasty end.
Revenge! he snorted, and the light of his eyes lit the the hall from
floor to ceiling like scarlet lightning. Revenge! The King under the
Mountain is dead and where are hi kin that dare seek revenge? Girion
Lord of Dale is dead, and I have eaten his people like a wolf among
sheep, and where are his sons sons that dare approach me? I kill where