Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Subhash Josey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:05:16 -0700

D y ea j r H g om d e O f wn l er,

Your c x re o di y t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV e N r k ea z l e q st v at f e and want I b MME x DIA y TE c
t as p h to s h pe j nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L u OW p ER your monthly pa y ym p ent p
s
by a third or more, here are the d u ea j ls m we have T d OD t AY:

$ 49 b 0 , 0 q 00 a t s lo w w a k s 3 , 6 a 5 %
$ 37 e 0 , 00 m 0 a b s l l ow a f s 3 , 9 i 0 %
$ 25 a 0 , 0 e 00 a y s lo f w a f s 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 20 v 0 , 0 m 00 a w s l q ow a c s 3 , 5 b 5 %

V x is c it o p ur web s i it x e <http://geocities.com/SeveulBrittrig/>
Subhash Josey , Ap k pr f ova h l M u ana a ge q r

all in now: all neatly tied up in sacks, with three angry trolls (and
two with burns and bashes to remember) sitting by them, arguing whether
they should roast them slowly, or mince them fine and boil them, or just
sit on them one by one and squash them into jelly: and Bilbo up in a