Subject: Re: the crred

From: "Kassy Chittenden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:31:42 -0700

go to the web site <http://geocities.com/RomanasMccloMize/> 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	places where the sunlight came again. But they did not know
this, and
	they were burdened with the heavy body of Bombur, which they had
to
	carry along with them as best they could, taking the wearisome
task in
	turns of four each while the others shared their packs. If these
had not
	become all too light in the last few days, they would never have
managed
	it; but a slumbering and smiling Bombur was a poor exchange for
packs
	filled with food however heavy. In a few days a time came when
there was
	practically nothing left to eat or to drink. Nothing wholesome
could
	they see growing in the woods, only funguses and herbs with pale
leaves
	and unpleasant smell.
	About four days from the enchanted stream they came to a part
where
	most of the trees were beeches. They were at first inclined to
be
	cheered by the change, for here there was no undergrowth and the
shadow
	was not so deep. There was a greenish light about them, and in
places
	they could see some distance to either side of the path. Yet the
light
	only showed them endless lines of straight grey trunks like the
pillars