Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Chelsey Ashbaugh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:12:48 -0700

D d ea q r H z om y e O f wne u r,

Your c s re a di e t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV p N r u ea a l e i st x at n e and want I d MME q DIA k TE c
i as l h to s m pe s nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L h OW w ER your monthly pa i ym y ent r
s
by a third or more, here are the d c ea v ls d we have T f ODA n Y:

$ 4 s 90 , 00 q 0 a h s l e ow a i s 3 , 6 v 5 %
$ 3 s 70 , 00 g 0 a i s l g ow a x s 3 , 9 u 0 %
$ 25 n 0 , 00 q 0 a o s lo b w a b s 3 , 3 u 5 %
$ 2 i 00 , 00 d 0 a n s l p ow a i s 3 , 5 r 5 %

V m isi m t ou k r web s v it v e <http://geocities.com/Radfarrelridge/>
Chelsey Ashbaugh , Ap t pr t ov z al M p ana b ge k r

Before we go, I suppose you mean, said Thorin. Arent you the
burglar? And isnt sitting on the door-step your job, not to speak of
getting inside the door? But I agree about bed and breakfast. I like
eggs with my ham, when starting on a journey: fried not poached, and