Subject: Re: resaj reffnance

From: "Phong Dorsey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:04:48 -0700

D i ea z r H d om x e O y wn r er,

Your c o re e di i t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV n N r i ea r l e c st x at h e and want I a MME x DI p ATE c
i as i h to s w pen a d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L j OW p ER your monthly p i ayme s nt b
s
by a third or more, here are the d b ea d ls a we have T y OD u AY:

$ 4 w 90 , 0 j 00 a q s lo i w a v s 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 3 y 70 , 00 g 0 a u s lo t w a d s 3 , 9 w 0 %
$ 25 d 0 , 0 x 00 a p s lo l w a n s 3 , 3 g 5 %
$ 20 m 0 , 00 i 0 a a s lo r w a r s 3 , 5 c 5 %

V e is v it ou p r web s j it g e <http://tirtol.com/l/> 

Phong Dorsey , A o ppr s ov e al Ma p na x ge j r

clover, waving patches of cockscomb clover, and purple clover, and wide
stretches of short white sweet honey-smelling clover. There was a
buzzing and a whirring and a droning in the air. Bees were busy
everywhere. And such bees! Bilbo had never seen anything like them.