Subject: [ipfix] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPFIX Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: B. Claise
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-22.txt
	Pages		: 64
	Date		: 2006-6-20
	
This document specifies the IPFIX protocol that serves for 
   transmitting IP traffic flow information over the network.  In order 
   to transmit IP traffic flow information from an exporting process to 
   an information collecting process, a common representation of flow 
   data and a standard means of communicating them is required. This 
   document describes how the IPFIX data and templates records are 
   carried over a congestion-aware transport protocol from an IPFIX 
   exporting process to an IPFIX collecting process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-22.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-22.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-22.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.