Subject: Your future, mis-event

From: "Lorenzo Rice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:01:24 -0060

Genuine Swiss made RolexM repilcas are as close to the real thing 
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers 
are unable to tell the difference from the real RolexN watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when 
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fraction of the price.

JUST VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DIS COUNT OFER!

http://bbfvjf.bythebolt.com/?vdpy

=====
speed than the fastest gull alive.
     But then,  just  as I was  heading up the stairs,  I  suddenly  saw the
just to stop thinking, and fly through the dark, toward the  lights  above
     "You dog, you," he said and smiled. "Well, let's go for it. First thing
fishing boats, there's a reason to life! We  can  lift  ourselves  out  of
two  copper disks the size of a saucer, -about a quarter  inch thick, with a

or twice?"
     "Skip it. It's  spelled  B-O-R-S-C-H-T Don't  bug us with your customs.