Subject: Read inside

From: Jerry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:58:49 +0900

Highly Paid Secondary Job

  We are writing you on behalf of Steinberg Investstments Inc. - well-known
 company founded in USA which main field of operation is financial services
such as escrow services for buyers and sellers on online auctions worldwide,
 offered both on the closed commercial auctions (stock sales, business sale,
  etc) with the limited number of buyers and public online auctions such as
                    ebay.com, amazon.com, yahoo.com etc.

 This is a part time position. Your schedule will be flexible. You will need
            to spend on average 3 hours per day, Monday-Friday.

     This is a work at home position. All communication will be online.

         Requirements: You need to have Internet access and email.

 No entrance fees or any fees at all are required. All fees related to this
                   employment are covered by the company.

 Please send your resume and your phone number, where our operator can call
you. Review of submitted applications will be made. We respond to successful
  applicants only. A position within our company on a trial period for one
    month starting from the beginning of the work will be offered to the
   successful applicants. During this trial period you will be receiving
training and online support while working and being paid. Employees on a one
month trial period are evaluated at least one week prior to the end of their
  trial period. The supervisor can recommend termination, during the trial
 period. At the completion of the trial period, the supervisor can recommend
      continued employment, extension of trial period, or termination.

 During the trial period you will be paid 1000 EUR per month. You will also
be keeping 8% commission from every payment received from a client. With the
   current volume of clients on average your overall income will add up to
  1,800EUR per month. After the trial period your base salary will go up to
                  1,500 EUR per month, plus 8% commission.

     After the trial period you may ask for additional hours or proceed
                                 full-time.

           Please contact me at [email-masked] for the details.

                                 Thank You,
                                Elsie Howard

                            Permission Settings
    You have been referred to Steinberg Investments Inc. If you feel you
  received this message in error or do not wish to receive future messages,
  please reply to this message with remove in the subject heading. We will
    immediately update accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
                         Steinberg Investments Inc.
                            5360 Genesee Street
                           Bowmansville, New York
                                                    Phone: +1 (917) 591-7848