Subject: test ueu

From: "Utz Mackenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 03:05:37 -0700

Hi,

X & N A X
V A L / U M
M E R / D / A
V / A G R A
S O M ^
P R O Z & C
L E V / T R A
C / A L / S
A M B / E N

all 50 % off - http://www.omeredatte.com

  _____  

stamped. They knew the sword at once. It had killed hundreds of goblins 
in its time, when the fair elves of Gondolin hunted them in the hills or
did battle before their walls. They had called it Orcrist, 
Goblin-cleaver, but the goblins called it simply Biter. They hated it 
and hated worse any one that carried it. Murderers and elf-friends! 
the Great Goblin shouted. Slash them! Beat them! Bite them! Gnash them!