Subject: [ipfix] DRAFT agenda for Montreal IETF

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:55:30 +1200

Hi all:

IPFIX Agenda for IETF 66, Montreal
----------------------------------

Last modified: 1815, Mon 26 Jun 06 (PDT)

The IPFIX meeting is scheduled on Tuesday, 11 July

Using jabber, the room is [email-masked]
[Note: Since 18 Apr 06 IETF makes rooms like this available any time,
       should you want a place to chat about IPFIX!]

Presentation slides (sent to me so far) are at  
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=66
(search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Agenda:

5 min  1) Agenda review

        2) IPFIX WG status  (Nevil Brownlee)

           IESG have approved the request to re-charter the IPFIX WG.

           The Protocol and Architecture drafts are being considered
           by IESG for approval, and the Information Model draft for
           IESG Last Call.  The AS draft has finished IESG Last Call
           and is being revised.

        3) Work items in the new charter
            Reports on each of these (would the people working on
           these email me and tell me who will be reporting, please?)

     1. IPFIX Implementation Guidelines draft, to be an Informational RFC
           (6 months)

     2. IPFIX Testing draft, to be an Informational RFC  (6 months)

     3. IPFIX Reducing Redundancy, to be an Informational RFC  (6 months)

     4. IPFIX MIB, to be a Standards Track RFC (12 months)

     5. IPFIX Biflow draft, to be an Informational RFC (12 months)
              -  Brian Trammell

        4) Other drafts

           draft-trammell-ipfix-file-01.txt
              - Brian Trammell

           draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-00.txt
              - Gerhard Muenz

        5) Setting of Milestone dates

If you have other items you'd like to see discussed, please advise
the WG chairs by email to [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7453      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/