Subject: Re: good crnedit

From: "Lal Pulido" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 04:42:55 -0700

the www site <http://geocities.com/CailyarellBeam/> 

 
Not much use, if we have been seen coming here, said Dori, who was
always looking up towards the Mountains peak, as if he expected to see
Smaug perched there like a bird on a steeple.
We must take our chance of that, said Thorin. We can go no further
to-day.
Hear, hear! cried Bilbo, and flung himself on the ground.
In the rock-chamber there would have been room for a hundred, and
there was a small chamber further in, more removed from the cold
outside. It was quite deserted; not even wild animals seemed to have
used it in all the days of Smaugs dominion. There they laid their
burdens; and some threw themselves down at once and slept, but the
others sat near the outer door and discussed their plans.
In all their talk they came perpetually back to one thing: where was
Smaug? They looked West and there was nothing, and East there was
nothing, and in the South there was no sign of the dragon, but there was
a gathering of very many birds. At that they gazed and wondered; but

---

From: "Lal Pulido" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 04:42:55 -0700

---

From: "Lal Pulido" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 04:42:55 -0700

---

From: "Lal Pulido" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 04:42:55 -0700