Subject: [ipfix] [I-D ACTION:draft-trammell-ipfix-biflow-02.txt]

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:50:47 -0400

All,

A new revision of our IPFIX biflow draft has been submitted and is  
available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-biflow-02.txt

This revision addresses remaining open issues from the Dallas  
meeting, except for the selection of an information element  
allocation policy for reverse IEs for biflow representation, which we  
hope to accomplish in or after Montreal.

Comments are, of course, appreciated.

Regards,

Brian

 From I-D Action:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts  
directories.

	Title		: Bidirectional Flow Export using IPFIX
	Author(s)	: B. Trammell, E. Boschi
	Filename	: draft-trammell-ipfix-biflow-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
This document describes an efficient method for exporting
bidirectional flow (Biflow) information using the IP Flow Information
Export (IPFIX) protocol, representing each Biflow using a single Flow
Record.  It proposes two alternatives for information model
extensions to support this method, for the consideration of the IPFIX
Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-biflow-02.txt

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:45:58 +1200

Hi all:

1) If you're inteinding to present material at Tuesday's meeting,
   please email me a .pdf copy of your slides asap, so I can put them
   on the IETF Agenda page for IPFIX, where everyone can see them.
   I'd like some slides for each of the four current drafts, and
   for each of the 'new charter' drafts ...

2) Is there anyone who'll volunteer (ahead of time) to be jabber scribe
   for the meeting, please?

Thanks, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7453      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/