Subject: Re: I have job for you

From: "Dwayne Oneal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 01:41:20 +0200

Hello Ipfix-list.

You have recieved this e-mail from us, we wanted to notify you that we
are strating our new project and we have a lot to offer. For right now 
you have an amazing opportunity to earn funds by helping us. There are 
a lot of people who's seeking for a good job, but still coudln't find 
any. We are right here right now, you have a chance to get into our 
project and help us out, thus you will earn some good money. Consider 
yourself lucky, this is really a great opportunity. 

Ok, closer to the deal. Our project has different kinds of opporunities 
and vacancies, you can take a look at our website for more information. 
You will get interested. Plus you don't need any school degree, no 
education, no past experience. This is a universal opportunity. You need to 
make a registration on our website and you will be included into our 
project and we will contact you within 24 hours and will tell you what's 
going on on your side and what you need to do. Don't think you will not 
be able to handle your job, it's really very easy and interesting job, 
and our agents are very friendly. You have to be 18 years old or older. 
We will put you on the minimal earning plan first, which is around 2000 
United States dollars per week. After two or three deals you will get 
raised. 

Alright. Now the question is what do you really have to do. You have to 
be able to work 1-3 hours a day. The best time is in the morning. Don't 
worry about your current job, feel yourself comfortable and take care 
of your things first and then think about this opportunity we give you. 
But enthusiasm is always appreciated. Once again, the more you work 
with us - the more you earn, and this is how it goes. For more information 
visit our website: http://www.bizjobworld.com 

don't forget you need to make a
registration in order to start working with us. When you will get registered 
we will contact you within 24 hours, please provide your valid phone 
number. You are very welcome to join our project. Thank You and have a 
Great Day!

Best Regards  Jewell