Subject: Re: on lotan

From: "Sobieslaw Tillotson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:30:48 -0700

Be j st S q ellin o g Wa g tch z es
 
R f OLEX
C x ARTIER
BREITLIN x G
BVLGAR y I
OM z EGA
PATE a K P l hilippe and man z y oth i er

H t andbag u s & Pu t rse a s, Nec g ktie l s, T z IFF d ANY & CO J n
ewer h ly

O u rde c r T r ODA c Y and s f ave 2 h 5 % http://afriqicapapriica.com

,

,

,

Suddenly on the path ahead appeared some white deer, a hind and fawns
as snowy white as the hart had been dark. They glimmered in the shadows.
Before Thorin could cry out three of the dwarves had leaped to their
feet and loosed off arrows from their bows. None seemed to find their
mark. The deer turned and vanished in the trees as silently as they had
come, and in vain the dwarves shot their arrows after them.