Subject: [ipfix] Agenda for IPFIX meeting in Dallas

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 06:41:15 +1300

Hi all:

The Agenda for next week's IPFIX meeting is appended below.

Would presenters - especially draft authors - please email copies
of their slides to me (preferable as .pdf files) so that we can get
them onto the IETF agenda site before the meeting.

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

IPFIX Agenda for IETF 65, Dallas
--------------------------------

The IPFIX meeting is scheduled on Wednesday 22 March, 1300-1500,
in the Monet Ballroom.

Agenda:

5 min  1) Agenda review

10 min  2) Drafts currently with IESG  (Nevil Brownlee)
           * AD Reviews of             - draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-19.txt
             - draft-ietf-ipfix-info-11.txt
           * Any comments on
             - draft-ietf-ipfix-as-06.txt
             - draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-09.txt

             We need to make the changes suggested in the AD Review,
             along with other editorial changes discussed on the list.
             The revised drafts can then go to IETF Last Call.

        3) IPFIX charter review

5 min     Overview  (Juergen Quittek)
             We want to select a few of these to become IPFIX WG items.
             The items selected should be those that are most important
             for IPFIX, particularly in helping users to deploy it.
             And of course, we want to select items that can be completed
             within a short time frame, i.e. less than one year!
                     Individual Drafts - 5 minute presentations by 
Draft Authors

50 min       - boschi-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-01.txt
             - draft-schmoll-ipfix-testing-00.txt

             - dressler-ipfix-aggregation-02.txt

             - draft-boschi-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-01.txt (was perpktinfo)

             - draft-trammell-ipfix-file-00.txt

             - boschi-ipfix-biflow-01.txt

             - draft-bclaise-ipfix-reliability-00.txt

             - stephan-isp-templates-01.txt

             - draft-kobayashi-ipfix-concentrator-mib-00.txt
             - draft-kobayashi-ipfix-concentrator-model-00.txt

35 min     Select of WG items, establish new WG 'Milestones' list

10 min  4) Discussion:  the PSAMP MIB / IPFIX MIB
             (Juergen Quittek)

If you have other items you'd like to see discussed, please advise
the WG chairs by email to [email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/