Subject: [ipfix-info] Information Element Bowser

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:35:44 +0200

Dear all,

I set up a small IPFIX information element browser at
<http://ipfix.netlab.nec.de/infoElements.php>.

It shows all IPFIX information elements defined in
draft-ietf-ipfix-info-12.  I will add support for
elements defined by the PSAMP WG as soon as we have
a new version of the PSAMP information model.

You can search for specific elements using the form on
top of the page and sort the output by different properties.

By clicking the name of an element you get its full description.

You can also directly go to an element using the IP the
form on the left side.

The browser consists of just a few lines PHP code and can
easily be modified.  Any comment - particularly suggestions
for improvements - are very welcome.

    Juergen

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/