Subject: So Where Are You In YOUR Career?

From: Stephen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:24:43 +0800

Whether you're still in college, an Experienced Sales Rep, or looking to
   Re-enter the Workplace, EastCollect offers exciting opportunities for people
   at all stages of their career.

   So where are you in your career? (click below to select)

   [1]-College Student

   [2]-Recent College Graduate

   [3]-Experienced Sales Rep

   [4]-Looking for a New Career

   [5]-Stay-at-home Parent Re-entering the Workplace

   [6]-Wanting to Make More Money
   ____________________________________________________________________________
   _____

   -College Student

   You're  still  in school, and your hours are limited. We offer college
   students entering their junior and senior year valuable internships where
   they learn highly marketable skills pertaining to every aspect of running a
   successful business.

   An  EastCollect internship will also teach you new skills, deepen your
   education with real-world applications, and open doors for you into the
   business world for when you graduate. Contact us for more information.

   ____________________________________________________________________________
   _____

   -Recent College Graduate

   You've got your degree in hand: What next? If youâre light on job experience
   but heavy on enthusiasm, energy and big dreams, look to EastCollect to begin
   your successful new career.

   EastCollect offers you an unlimited incomeâdespite a young age or lack of
   work history. All thatâs required is Ambition, Professionalism, and the
   Willingness to plan for and meet your goals.

   ____________________________________________________________________________
   _____

   -Experienced Sales Rep

   You know you can sell. You've got a proven track record, the personality and
   the energy to make things happen. You just need a product or service you can
   be proud of; something that you can count on to take you to the next level.

   And you've found it with EastCollect Ltd.

   Explore the Rewards, Support, and the many other Advantages available to you
   at EastCollect. We're excited to have you consider us!

   ____________________________________________________________________________
   _____

   -Looking for a New Career

   Maybe you've been floating around from job to job, and have just been unable
   to find the perfect fit. Perhaps youâre single-minded on what you want and
   need, and wonât settle for less. Or maybe youâre somewhere in between?

   EastCollect has the perfect job for you because you design it! You choose
   your career path, your hours, and the kind of contribution you want to make
   in terms of time and effort. You call the shotsâdeciding how much free time
   you want to allot for family, friends, sports, etc.

   ____________________________________________________________________________
   _____

   -Stay-at-home Parent Re-entering the Workplace

   It's been awhile since you've been in the workplace. Perhaps you're feeling
   a little nervous, wondering if you still can after all of these years? You
   do know this about yourself, however: You're a Smart, Caring, Hard-Working
   Person with Big Dreams. You want work that is meaningful and important to
   you, and to others.

   Enter EastCollect. EastCollect respects and Rewards Ambition and hard work,
   without requiring a lot of recent experience climbing corporate ladders or
   jumping through academic hoops. That's because they've got the resources,
   mentoring and support to build up any enthusiastic, hard-working individual.

   You've been busy building a family. Now it's your turn.

   ____________________________________________________________________________
   _____

   -Wanting to Make More Money

   You've got a job already, but youâre just not making what you know youâre
   worth. What steps can you take toward setting yourself up for prosperity? Is
   there a way that you can earn extra money now, as a safety net before you
   consider leaving your current position?

   Consider EastCollect Ltd. With a number of career paths, EastCollect may be
   the solution to earning extra income around your regular work schedule. Of
   course,  weâre  confident  that  once  you get a taste of success with
   EastCollect, you'll use all of your time becoming a successful EastCollect
   sales rep.

   ____________________________________________________________________________
   _____

   EastCollectâs growth is slowed only by our ability to find energetic and
   driven employees. The fact that our growth is not slowed by our product,
   competition, market conditions, season or the economy is what separates us
   from almost any other company in the world.

   Since  EastCollectâs  inception  over  9  years  ago  âdownsizingâ and
   âoutsourcingâ are two words never found in its dictionary. Imagine the piece
   of  mind  you  would feel knowing that this opportunity will always be
   available.

   EastCollect values you, as well as your hard work. Because thereâs more to
   life than work, EastCollect Administration Officers are free to design their
   own schedules and take time off for holidays, vacation, personal days, as
   well as leaves of absence for those unexpected events.

   Hours:
   On a full-time basis 8:00am-5:00pm (1 hr for lunch)
   On a part-time basis 2-5 hrs/day (approx 10-25 hrs/week)

   Base Salary:
   Full-time - around $2,600 per month paid bi-weekly, plus individual bonus
   (7%)
   Part-time - $16.50 (AUD) per hour paid bi-weekly, plus individual bonus (5%)

   Requirements: This is not a strictly work at home position - you can work
   anywhere just as long as you have a computer and the internet.

   Costs and Fees: There are NO costs at any time for our employees. All fees
   related to this employment are covered by the company.

   Next Step: If you are interested in this position email your resume or CV to
   [email-masked]. Do not send any application materials to SEEK
   Job Mail..

   ____________________________________________________________________________
   ______

   WHY AM I GETTING THIS? All members automatically receive this email as part
   of their membership benefits. If you no longer wish to receive this letter
   click here to unsubscribe

   UNSUBSCRIBE FROM JOB MAIL
   Don't  want  to  receive  Job Mail anymore? Clicking on this link will
   immediately delete ALL Job Mail profiles related to this registration on
   this zone. http://www.seek.com.au/if.asp?loc=esunsub&unsub=NHBYH99Y6H6H

   FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
   Visit www.seek.com.au/if.asp?loc=help&A=F&tracking=JobMail> to have your
   username and password emailed to you.

   FEEDBACK
   If you have any comments or need help, visit
   www.seek.com.au/if.asp?loc=help&A=C&tracking=JobMail> to contact us. (Please
   don't reply to this email -- we won't receive your message.)

   [JML.5.01191621052006.21301770.1234.1]

References

   1. file://localhost/home/cmf2/tasks/ebuer_1nn/L20936-1081TMP.html#1
   2. file://localhost/home/cmf2/tasks/ebuer_1nn/L20936-1081TMP.html#2
   3. file://localhost/home/cmf2/tasks/ebuer_1nn/L20936-1081TMP.html#3
   4. file://localhost/home/cmf2/tasks/ebuer_1nn/L20936-1081TMP.html#4
   5. file://localhost/home/cmf2/tasks/ebuer_1nn/L20936-1081TMP.html#5
   6. file://localhost/home/cmf2/tasks/ebuer_1nn/L20936-1081TMP.html#6