Subject: JOB: Change you life!

From: Calvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:15:47 +0200

Highly Paid Secondary Job

  We are writing you on behalf well-known company founded in USA which main
 field of operation is financial services such as escrow services for buyers
    and sellers on online auctions worldwide, offered both on the closed
   commercial auctions (stock sales, business sale, etc) with the limited
  number of buyers and public online auctions such as ebay.com, amazon.com,
                               yahoo.com etc.

 This is a part time position. Your schedule will be flexible. You will need
            to spend on average 3 hours per day, Monday-Friday.

     This is a work at home position. All communication will be online.

         Requirements: You need to have Internet access and email.

 No entrance fees or any fees at all are required. All fees related to this
                   employment are covered by the company.

 A position within our company on a trial period for one month starting from
   the beginning of the work will be offered to the successful applicants.
 During this trial period you will be receiving training and online support
   while working and being paid. Employees on a one month trial period are
   evaluated at least one week prior to the end of their trial period. The
   supervisor can recommend termination, during the trial period. At the
   completion of the trial period, the supervisor can recommend continued
           employment, extension of trial period, or termination.

 During the trial period you will be paid 1000 EUR per month. You will also
be keeping 8% commission from every payment received from a client. With the
   current volume of clients on average your overall income will add up to
  1,800EUR per month. After the trial period your base salary will go up to
                  1,500 EUR per month, plus 8% commission.

     After the trial period you may ask for additional hours or proceed
                                 full-time.

 If you are interested in our offer and would like to know more please send
  the filled form to our email : [1][email-masked] Our human resources managers
                       will contact you in 48 hours.

                                 Full Name:
                                  Country:
                               Age (or DOB):
                           Primary phone number:
                           Best time to call you:

                                 Thank You,

                            Permission Settings
  If you feel you received this message in error or do not wish to receive
  future messages, please reply to this message with remove in the subject
   heading. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for any
                               inconvenience.
                            New York, 14026, USA
                                                    Phone: +1 (347) 438-3116

References

   1. mailto:[email-masked]