Subject: [IPFIX] draft agenda for San Diego

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:07:17 +0200

Dear all,

Below find a draft agenda for our meeting in San Diego.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks,

    Juergen

=====================================
IP Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
IETF 67, San Diego
Thursday November 9 at 1300-1500
=====================================

Chairs:
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

 1) Agenda review WG Status                              ( 5 min)

 2) Documents from the old charter (Juergen)             (20 min)
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-12.txt
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-23.txt
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-info-14.txt
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-as-10.txt

 3) Implementation Guidelines (Elisa Boschi)             (15 min)
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-01.txt

 4) IPFIX Testing (Carten Schmoll)                       (10 min)
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-00.txt

 5) Reducing Redundancy (Elisa Boschi)                   (15 min)
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-00.txt

 6) IPFIX MIB (Thomas Dietz)                             (20 min)
    - draft-dietz-ipfix-mib-01.txt

 7) Bidirectional Flow Export (Brian Trammell)           (10 min)
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-00.txt

 4) New drafts                                           (20 min)
    - Order of Information Elements (Hitoshi Irino)
      draft-irino-ipfix-ie-order-00.txt
    - IPFIX Mediator (Atsushi Kobayashi)
      draft-kobayashi-ipfix-mediator-00.txt

 5) wrap up, milestone review                            ( 5 min)

Presentation slides will be available at
 https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=67
 (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

FURTHER RELATED DRAFTS:

An IPFIX-Based File Format
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-file-02.txt

IPFIX Configuration Data Model
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-00.txt

IPFIX Aggregation
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-03.txt

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix