Subject: [IPFIX] draft minutes of the IPFIX session yesterday

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:34:10 +0100

Dear all,

Please find the draft minutes of our session yesterday at

    <http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/minutes/ipfix.htm>

    Many thanks to Rolf Wolter for taking the minutes!

Please check them and send your comments or requests for changes
until April 13.

Thanks,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 4342-115
NEC Europe Limited,    Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 4342-155
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL, UK
Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix