Subject: [IPFIX] Agenda material please

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:41:45 +1300

Hi all:

So far very few of the people I listed in the IPFIX Agenda for Prague
have sent me any presentation material (slides).  If you have them,
please send them to either me or Juergen (I'll be travelling and out
of email contact for the next few days) so that we can put a copy
on the 'Meeting Materials' web page.

Thanks, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix