Subject: download Creative Suite 3 Design Premium

From: "wilhelmine bent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:59:11 +0300

Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions, they pass no
criticisms.
Adversity is the diamond dust Heaven polishes its jewels with.
Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins.
Gossip is the opiate of the oppressed.
Ability is sexless.
It is all right to rat, but you can't re-rat.
Think how many blameless lives are brightened by the blazing
indiscretions of other people.
The mere process of growing old together will make the slightest
acquaintance seem a bosom friend.
Human beings, by change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves otherwise we
harden.
Become a student of change. It is the only thing that will remain
constant.
I never worry about action, but only inaction.
You cannot dream yourself into a character you must hammer and forge
yourself one.
People with great gifts are easy to find, but symmetrical and balanced
ones never.
Exuberance is beauty.
Most people who ask for advice from others have already resolved to act
as it pleases them.
Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other ones invariably slink in
after it.
The humblest citizen of all the land when clad in the armor of a
righteous cause, is stronger than all the hosts of Error.
Your blasphemy, Salman, can't be forgiven. To set your words against the
Words of God.
I have no methods all I do is accept people as they are.