Subject: man you can't afford yourself to fuck like looser wiothout a wish

From: "valenka dallis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:23:48 +0200

Never give advice unless asked.
Thought is the organizing factor in man, intersected between the causal
primary instincts and the resulting actions.
Advertising is the greatest art form of the twentieth century.
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.
For what is a poem, but a hazardous attempt at self-understanding. It is
the deepest part of autobiography.
You know that the Tasmanians, who never committed adultery, are now
extinct.
A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age he dies of
being a man.
When two quarrel, both are in the wrong.
It is a mark of many famous people that they cannot part with their
brightest hour.
But the child's sob curses deeper in the silence than the strong man in
his wrath!
Keep on raging -- to stop the aging.
To make oneself an object, to make oneself passive, is a very different
thing from being a passive object.
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we
pretend to be.
Who dares nothing, need hope for nothing.
I have read many books, but the Bible reads me.
The only rules comedy can tolerate are those of taste, and the only
limitations those of libel.
No American worth his salt should go around looking for a root. I
advance this in all modesty, as a not unreasonable opinion.
Man can acquire accomplishments or he can become an animal, whichever he
wants. God makes the animals, man makes himself.
Some people show evil as a great racehorse shows breeding. They have the
dignity of a hard chancre.