Subject: Xclients and replace each "exec" instance with "exec ssh-agent".

From: "Rolf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 19:51:01 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

But this weekend has been absolutely wonderful.
I got told that using passphraseless ssh keys is worse than doing
password-based ssh access, so I started looking into how it ought to be
done instead. I think we're doing good.
OTOH, my left middlefinger hurts a bit from RSI. 0 - it is impossible to
predict how other people's hardware will react to changes we make if
they're less than trivial.
We passed by a square were they were setting up huge cranes for some
construction work, and I noticed a van with a cable tied to a traffic
light, with the traffic light being bent.
I hate video cards that just stop working one day :) Snowboarding Off
soon. Work Sifted through tons of mail, still going. We've successfully
moved to using ChangeLog's, we're trying to enforce a common coding
style on the . Looking very much forward to it. ) and cd playback, I can
give you a GStreamer binary that does just that in under 300K easily.
But this weekend has been absolutely wonderful. org as quickly as
possible. Just when you think you have pretty much figured out all the
strategies, you get surprised by another twist in how the game evolves.
It's another bug that gets exposed sometimes because of a race. So now
it's a matter of waiting until it pops up again for me. Feel free to
correct me with other examples, I haven't thought it through that much
yet. Tried checking out their new SVN code setup, but couldn't make
sense of the error messages svn threw at me.
The first problem was missing return value checking in the libraries,
giving the Totem user no clue on what is going wrong.
I hate video cards that just stop working one day :) Snowboarding Off
soon. I was glad to be back home anyway. But I'll be asking you in three
years' time if playing mp3's and CD's is really the only thing you want
to do in the multimedia arena. For people that don't know the game,
apparently it's a variant on a game called Mafia. More rain than in the
three months before last week combined.
Dolphy and I thought it was a race, but it turns out it really isn't.
We've successfully moved to using ChangeLog's, we're trying to enforce a
common coding style on the .
) and cd playback, I can give you a GStreamer binary that does just that
in under 300K easily.
ssh key authentication Some people gave me some tips.
Just when you think you have pretty much figured out all the strategies,
you get surprised by another twist in how the game evolves. Skiing
holidays always meant going back to Belgium, and now we drove the 800
kilometers back to Barcelona.
More rain than in the three months before last week combined. I got told
that using passphraseless ssh keys is worse than doing password-based
ssh access, so I started looking into how it ought to be done instead.
One day our teacher got us to jump off a cliff without us being able to
see what was down there. If you fix the underlying bugs, you forget
about the toplevel bug that "the user doesn't know something is wrong".
If I made an important security boo-boo, let me know please.
Skiing holidays always meant going back to Belgium, and now we drove the
800 kilometers back to Barcelona. Then I made an RPM to test and got
extremely puzzled by the fact that nautilus crashed as soon as I checked
a property page on an audio file.
It should just let you in.
I got told that using passphraseless ssh keys is worse than doing
password-based ssh access, so I started looking into how it ought to be
done instead. x series packages, so RhythmBox, gnome-media, sound-juicer
and nautilus-media keep working fine. Not even, say, Antitrust ?
If you're ever around, go over and buy some almonds or hazel nuts.
) and cd playback, I can give you a GStreamer binary that does just that
in under 300K easily. Made releases of core, plugins, and ffmpeg. So I
decided to switch off my brain and go straight ahead. Exactly as
planned, sigh. As for packaging, Matthias and I seem to agree on the
packaging.