Subject: Adobe Photoshop only $89

From: "rozamond nalani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:08:03 +0900

It is bad advice that cannot be changed.
What's wrong with being a boring kind of guy?
A child becomes an adult when he realizes that he has a right not only
to be right but also to be wrong.
You must get involved to have an impact. No one is impressed with the
won-lost record of the referee.
Everyone enjoys doing the kind of work for which he is best suited.
You create your opportunities by asking for them.
Neither comprehension nor learning can take place in an atmosphere of
anxiety.
We are only falsehood, duplicity, contradiction we both conceal and
disguise ourselves from ourselves.
There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can
help, and what they cannot.
Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying himself a
pleasure.
Life at any time can become difficult: life at any time can become easy.
It all depends upon how one adjusts oneself to life.
I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it is.
Fools admire, but men of sense approve.
Sculpture and painting have the effect of teaching us manners and
abolishing hurry.
If you don't make things happen then things will happen to you.
What is conservatism? It is not adherence to the old and tried, but
against the new and untried?
If one age believes too much it is natural that another believes too
little.
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him. The evil that men do lives
after them the good is oft interred with their bones.
There is a tendency for things to right themselves.