Subject: [IPFIX] IPFIX number registries at IANA

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:32:02 +0200

Dear all,

IANA has published the repository for IPFIX numbers.
Please see <http://www.iana.org/numbers.html> and search for IPFIX.

Available number registries are

  - IPFIX Version Numbers <http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipfix-parameters>
  - IPFIX Set IDs <http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipfix-parameters>
  - IPFIX Information Elements <http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipfix>
  - IPFIX MPLS Label Types <http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipfix>

At <http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/ns.html> you will find
the XML name space for IPFIX information element descriptions in XML
and at <http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/schema.html> you
will find corresponding schema.

Please have a look at them and send comments.

Thanks,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 4342-115
NEC Europe Limited,    Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 4342-155
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL, UK
Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix