Subject: [IPFIX] DRAFT agenda for Chicago IETF, take 2

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:52:45 +1200

Hi all:

Thanks for all the feedback, here's an updated version of the
agenda for Chicago.  You'll note that 'use of streams in SCTP'
gets a fairly long time slot - it would be good to see further
discussion of this on the list, before the meeting!

Cheers, Nevil

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Olav Kvittem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:51:01 +0200

Hi Nevil,

[email-masked] said:
> 6. New charter items                                    =10 min 

I suggest to start work on defining a set of performance parameters
for IPFIX flows. We have an implementation and can present some results
as a motivation for the work. I will not have time for making a draft
proposal before the deadline.

We implement in a passive flow-probe  quality measures like
burst-performance, packet distances and sizes with sdv..
Moreover we look at TCP analysis and RTP quality measurements.
This was presented at TNC-2007 (European research networks) :
http://tnc2007.terena.org/programme/people/show.php?person_id=42

[email-masked] said:
>    c) Extended types in IPFIX (Elisa Boschi)                ( 8 min)
>       - draft-boschi-ipfix-extended-type-00.txt 

I could not find this draft,
but I guess this topic is not directly related to the above,
but anyhow we might consider data types like arrays.

cheers
  Olav

---

From: Olav Kvittem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:51:01 +0200

Hi Nevil,

cheers
  Olav