Subject: Creative Suite 3 Premium

From: "si duane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 00:45:24 +0900

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may, old Time is still a-flying: And this
same flower that smiles today, tomorrow will be dying.
You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips.
Thought and theory must precede all salutary action yet action is nobler
in itself than either thought or theory.
You'll see it when you believe it.
Nothing baffles the schemes of evil people so much as the calm composure
of great souls.
It was prettily devised of Aesop, ''The fly sat on the axle tree of the
chariot wheel and said, what dust do I raise! ''
One crime is everything, two is nothing.
Whatever poet, orator, or sage may say of it, old age is still old age.
Corpses are more fit to be thrown out than is dung.
Dead battles, like dead generals, hold the military mind in their dead
grip.
The advantage of time and place in all practical actions is half a
victory which being lost is irrecoverable.
You know more of a road by having traveled it than by all the
conjectures and descriptions in the world.
It is invariable found that a content man is usually a weak one.
Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play.
Believe me, that was a happy age, before the days of architects, before
the days of builders.
Nowadays those are rewarded who make right appear wrong.
Blame is a lazy man's wages.
Truth exists for the wise, beauty for the feeling heart.
My motto is: Contented with little, yet wishing for more.