Subject: [IPFIX] DRAFT agenda for Chicago IETF meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:07:46 +1200

Hi all:

My first draft of an agenda for our meeting at IETF 69 in Chicago
is attached.  If you have anything you'd like discussed at the meeting,
especially any new work of interest to IPFIX, please post to the
IPFIX list telling us what it is and asking for an agenda slot.

Also, if you'd like to comment now on anything on the agenda,
we'd like to see it discussed on the IPFIX list.

Of the current IPFIX and drafts, I'd appreciate some feedback
about the IPFIX MIB work.  We haven't seen a new draft for some
time, will there be one soon?

Cheers, Nevil
IPFIX co-chair

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix