Subject: You cannot buy Clit Banger cheaper online in the UK!

From: Cornelius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:44:21 +0700

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

They just assume that you are daft enough to take them at their word.
Many sites make this claim but we guarantee it! Unlike other methods
this is truly hands free and you can use it while sitting around or
lying down. Make your cock look a like a Million Dollars! This excellent
quality micro vibrator can be used in many ways and is only limited by
your imagination.

Couples can spice up their love life with some basic restraints and
bondage gear, lubricants and games.

Fill the bellows with a good lube or even mix the cum recipe .
You cannot buy Autumn Pussy Pocket Pal cheaper online in the UK!

The compact and powerful vibrating bullet is controlled by a small box
that clips discreetly to your clothing.
Fill the bellows with a good lube or even mix the cum recipe included
and when you are ready you will be able to squeeze the bellows and get
the sensation of a real cock cuming inside you.

You cannot buy I Rub My Duckie cheaper online in the UK!
Many sites make this claim. Gives incredible vaginal stimulation when
used during intercourse or can be used as a masturbation aid.

Guaranteed to get any woman begging for more. For couples we have cock
rings and clit jewellery. You cannot buy Cyber Cock cheaper online in
the UK! Just a few drops are all you need for an intimate massage.
Use water or oil based lubricants only. This cock can be used with the
E-Z Rider Ball or as a strap-on with the Vac-U-Lock Harnesses or alone.

You will not find it cheaper! We love the 'I Rub My Duckie'! You may
also want to check out our porn movies pay-per-view page.
You cannot buy TongueJoy cheaper online in the UK! You cannot buy Pammy
Doll cheaper online in the UK! Made from soft jelly like material with a
very powerful vibrator unit, fits over any finger to become an excellent
clit stimulator.

He was an overnight sensation since his first release, Detention.

Please feel free to visit  Quality Adult Sex DVDs  and browse through
their vast stock.