Subject: Creative Suite 3 Design Premium $269.90

From: "johann roberta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:35:32 +0900

In things pertaining to enthusiasm, no man is sane who does not know how
to be insane on proper occasions.
If people don't want to come out to the ball park, nobody's going to
stop them.
Few girls are as well shaped as a good horse.
This film is apparently meaningless, but if it has any meaning it is
doubtless objectionable.
You may live in an imperfect world but the frontiers are not closed and
the doors are not all shut.
I just graduated and already I'm way behind.
Discontent is the first step in the progress of a man or a nation.
Some people grin and bear it others smile and do it.
If you're too busy to help those around you succeed, you're too busy.
If I spit, they will take my spit and frame it as great art.
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
Life levels all men. Death reveals the eminent.
If you do it right 51 percent of the time you will end up a hero.
It is very vulgar to talk about one's business. Only people like
stockbrokers do that, and then merely at dinner parties.
The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest
enjoyment from life is to liver dangerously.
At last now you can be what the old cannot recall and the young long for
in dreams, yet still include them all.
We may draw good out of evil we must not do evil, that good may come.
Action without a name, a ''who'' attached to it, is meaningless.
Nothing can be beautiful which is not true.