Subject: [IPFIX] Last Call: draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow (Bidirectional Flow Export using IPFIX) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:34:23 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG 
(ipfix) to consider the following document:

- 'Bidirectional Flow Export using IPFIX '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-06-20. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note that this is a second run of the IETF Last Call for this document.
As result of the comments in the first Last Call the Working Group reached
consensus to shange the proposed status of the document from Informational
to Proposed Standard. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15133&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix