Subject: Coach Guy Carbonneau said as long as Halak is winning, he is the team's goaltender.

From: Simeon Y. Nielsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:22:04 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

It is just in time, too, as Brent Johnson             is dealing with a
minor knee injury.
And behind the scenes, the Trojan is injecting itself into the Internet
Explorer process. Petr Sykora, W, EDM: When Ryan       Smyth was traded
to the Islanders at the deadline, he took the       offense and all of
the life out of the Edmonton Oilers.
Most owners in Head-to-Head Fantasy leagues are       either starting
their playoffs this week or are in the final week before       a
two-period run for their league's championship.

: Atlanta, Buffalo, Calgary, Chicago,       Colorado, Dallas, Edmonton,
Los Angeles, Minnesota, Montreal, Nashville,       N.

Segun nuestro amigo, "solo" han implementado un zoom que no pierde
calidad.