Subject: THANKS TO THIS SITE I CAN DOWNLOAD CREATIVE SUITE 3 DESIGN PREMIUM ONLY $269

From: "imogene marchall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:18:00 +0800

Nature is inside art as its content, not outside as its model.
The most serious charge that can be brought against New England is not
Puritanism but February.
I delight in men over seventy. They always offer one the devotion of a
lifetime.
The great menace to the life of an industry is industrial
self-complacency.
It struck me while I was sitting here everything changes but the sea.
Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.
There is always a period when a man with a beard shaves it off. This
period does not last. He returns headlong to his beard.
Paris, a city of gaieties and pleasures, where four-fifths of the
inhabitants die of grief. [About Paris]
The mere apprehension of a coming evil has put many into a situation of
the utmost danger.
The average estimate themselves by what they do, the above average by
what they are.
The proof of gold is fire...
Never find fault with the absent.
Action is character.
Every one desires to live long, but no one would be old.
The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie
about your age.
I have spent more than half a lifetime trying to express the tragic
moment.
A hero is a man who is afraid to run away.
If you don't know how great this country is, I know someone who does
Russia.
The army is the true nobility of our country.