Subject: By the way - I am still accepting donations!

From: doorbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 03:22:17 +0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Donations go to two institutes that promote peace and better treatment
and awareness of the environment in the middle east. Gombrich, Robert
Hughes, Giorgio Vasari, Heinrich Wolfflin.
Congratulations on obtaining those patents, I hope they will be used
wisely. From this point of view - when the company which makes Flash
itself feels that HTML and CSS are better and fast how could you sell
the idea of using Flash for publishing to a client?

I guess that there is a problem with interrupts so I post some
information of  my system in hope it will be usefull. " "In order to
protect your freedoms, we sometimes have to take some  freedoms away.
Also, is there a mail thread or paper somewhere describing utrace, its
interfaces and what's needed to hook it up on a platform ? "They have
one of  our toys in their house but we can't play with it. All it leaves
is emotionalism. I have a pretty crappy bike back at home so I opted to
use one of their bikes - a brand new Fuji road bike.