Subject: cavern applied

From: Forrest Deborah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:09:19 -0500

SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

Candidate must have previous exp managing projects in a refinery,
petrochemical, or similar industrial environment.

A client in Portland, Oregon, has an excellent opportunity for a senior
Protection And Controls Engineer.
Familiarity with Six Sigma principles, lean manufacturing and continuous
improvement techniques is beneficial. - Manage spare parts inventory
control. comJob Description:thinkenergygroup.

Local candidates preferred but others considered.

Job Description:The Maersk Inc.

The candidate must be proficient in mechanical design, material
selection of metals and plastics, and mechanical drive system design.
Helpful:  Are you a CCNP?

Describe in detail your experience developing annual operating and
strategic plans as well as quarterly operating plans.

This is a contract position near Los Angeles, CA.

- Insure that terminal operations equipment is safe to operate.

Certification would be a PLUS. - Insure that cranes have up-to-date
local, regional, and national certifications as required. Are you
willing to relocate to California?
We specialize in placing people into: Energy Jobs, Power Plant Jobs and
Engineering Jobs. They must have experience in both small and large
engineering projects, process simulation, control system validation,
customer training and on-site field support.

Have you implemented any Healthcare systems? Please take this
opportunity to make the case for why you are a good fit for this
position.
You will work on site in the EPC vendors office and work to facilitate
and expedite the EPC process through execution.