Subject: [IPFIX] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-01.txt

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:15:30 +1200

Hi all:

A revised verison of the IPFIX Testing draft has been published, i.e.
draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-01.txt, and it's now ready for a Working Group
last Call.

That WG LC starts now, and will finish on Saturday, 14 July 07.

Please read the draft, and send any comments to the IPFIX list.

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix