Subject: [IPFIX] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-02

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:49:25 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Paul Aitken and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ipfix-testing
Revision:	 02
Title:		 IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) Testing
Creation_date:	 2007-10-17
WG ID:		 ipfix
Number_of_pages: 39

Abstract:
This document presents a list of tests that implementers of IP Flow
Information Export (IPFIX) compliant Exporting Processes and
Collecting Processes should perform on their IPFIX Exporting Process
and/or Collecting Process.  This document has been created to help
implementers test the functionality of their IPFIX Exporting Process
and/or Collecting Process.  The goal of these tests is to ensure that
all important functions are covered by tests and thereby to gain a
level of confidence in the Exporting Process and Collecting Process
that allows the implementer to perform interoperability or plug tests
with other IPFIX Exporting Processes and Collecting Processes.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix