Subject: [IPFIX] IPFIX docs and RFC 2960

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:00:00 +0100

FYI, many of our IPFIX drafts cite RFC2960 (Stream Control Transmission 
Protocol) which has been deprecated by RFC3309 then RFC4960:

4960 Stream Control Transmission Protocol. R. Stewart, Ed.. September
      2007. (Format: TXT=346022 bytes) (Obsoletes RFC2960, RFC3309)
      (Status: PROPOSED STANDARD)

Affected drafts are:

   draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-02
   draft-ietf-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-07
   draft-ietf-ipfix-as-12
   draft-ietf-ipfix-info-15
   draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-26
   draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-04
   draft-trammell-ipfix-sctp-change-01.txt

-- 
Paul Aitken
Cisco Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland.

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:38:04 +1300

Hi Paul:

I think that this kind of update is something that the RFC Editor
does as a matter of course, but I'll ask them about it just to be
sure.

Thanks, Nevil

On 18/10/2007, at 11:00 PM, Paul Aitken wrote:

> FYI, many of our IPFIX drafts cite RFC2960 (Stream Control  
> Transmission Protocol) which has been deprecated by RFC3309 then  
> RFC4960:
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:38:04 +1300

Hi Paul:

Thanks, Nevil

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:45:51 +1300

Hi again Paul:

I've asked RFC-EDitor to change the drafts that are in the RFC-Editor
queue.  That leaves these three ..

>   draft-trammell-ipfix-sctp-change-01.txt

Would their authors please change them in the next version of the
drafts.

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:45:51 +1300

Hi again Paul:

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:26:59 -0600

FYI, draft-trammell-ipfix-sctp-change-01.txt has been incorporated  
into protocol-26, and as such will be allowed to expire.

- Brian

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:26:59 -0600

- Brian