Subject: [IPFIX] IPFIX docs and RFC 2960

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:00:00 +0100

FYI, many of our IPFIX drafts cite RFC2960 (Stream Control Transmission 
Protocol) which has been deprecated by RFC3309 then RFC4960:

4960 Stream Control Transmission Protocol. R. Stewart, Ed.. September
      2007. (Format: TXT=346022 bytes) (Obsoletes RFC2960, RFC3309)
      (Status: PROPOSED STANDARD)

Affected drafts are:

   draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-02
   draft-ietf-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-07
   draft-ietf-ipfix-as-12
   draft-ietf-ipfix-info-15
   draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-26
   draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-04
   draft-trammell-ipfix-sctp-change-01.txt

-- 
Paul Aitken
Cisco Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland.

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix