Subject: HPGI Finds Gold

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:28:10 -0500

November Update
HPGI Starts climbing as gold investors move. Up 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

The increasing demand for gold has intensified exploration operations.
Recent findings in Suriname have shown large deposits where more than 50
million ounces have been extracted in that small country.

Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.

5 Things You Should Consider

1. Depletion in supplies has caused Gold to climb from $600 to over $800
an once since January.
2. Shortage of gold supplies is causing a steady increase in the price
of gold. Recent findings at Hemisphere Gold show huge potential returns
for early investors.
3. Hemisphere has put together a team of geologists and professionals
that are responsible for some of the largest gold finds in the Guiana
Shield.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. The current gold rush in Suriname is already known and a large
marketing campaign scheduled to launch later this week will bring HPGI
into the lime light.

The decisions you make in the current market need to be wise and
precise. HPGI is the type of company that could very well be a great
safe haven during the current troubled market. Take the time to review
their website and the profiles on “Stockguru”. It could be the best
decision you make this year.