Subject: [IPFIX] Agenda for Vancouver

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:57:54 +1300

Hi all:

I've put a slightly revised version of the agenda on the IETF agenda
page, i.e. at  http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/ipfix.txt

Please note that since neither Juergen or Nevil will be at the IETF  
meeting
in person, Simon Leinen has kindly agreed to chair the IPFIX session.

Also, note the PSAMP drafts are currently under review.  Since the IPFIX
drafts have normative references to them, we need more people to send in
reviews of all four of the PSAMP drafts.  Now that everyone has a little
time before Vancouver, do please try to have a look at them, and send
some comments to either the PSAMP or IPFIX mailing lists.

Cheers, Nevil

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:21:22 +0000

Nevil,

> page, i.e. at  http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/ipfix.txt

Unfortunately your addition is a bit awry :-(

Section 4 = 12 + 4 + 12 + 8 + 45 = 81 mins.

Giving a total of 5 + 5 + 20 + 81 + 5 + 5 + 4 = 125 mins.

- which doesn't quite fit in the 1300 - 1500 timeslot.

-- 
Paul Aitken
Cisco Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland.

---

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:21:22 +0000

Nevil,