Subject: [IPFIX] new drafts on IPFIX Flow Aggregation

From: Christoph Sommer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:46:19 +0100

Dear all,

I'd like to announce the availability of a new version of the IPFIX 
Aggregation draft. In order to make it compliant with the current focus 
of the IPFIX WG and the forthcoming IPFIX Mediator, we removed all the 
proposed extensions to the IPFIX protocol and info model and 
concentrated on the aggregation functionality.

The new draft is available at 
<http://www.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-04>.

The extensions that are further improving the transport of aggregated 
flows as well as additional IEs supporting port ranges, IP networks, and 
rule hierarchies are now collected in a new draft available at
<http://www.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sommer-ipfix-mediator-ext-00>.

We appreciate any comments and suggestions discussed here, at the 
mailing list. Furthermore, we will present both drafts in Vancouver.

Best regards,

   Christoph Sommer

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix