Subject: [IPFIX] Status of IPFIX configuration

From: Gerhard Muenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:51:05 +0100

Dear all,

In Vancouver, Benoit presented draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-03 as a
candidate for a working group document addressing the first item on the
new charter. Yet, no decision was made if this draft was ready to
become a WG document.
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipfix/draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-03.txt

Since then, we have received feedback from Brian concerning file
writer/reader specific aspects. Members of the Netconf community have
shown their interest as they are looking for use-cases.
Some of them expressed their willingness to help converting the current
XML Schema into YANG, a proposed modeling language for Netconf data models.

>From my point of view, the draft is quite advanced, and the current list
of open issues is short and concerns specific details. To further
progress and improve the document, I would appreciate if more people got
involved, reading the draft, thinking about if it makes sense, giving
their feedback, and expressing their opinion if they want it as a WG
document.

Thanks,
Gerhard

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix