Subject: From Williams Alfarouk

From: "williams Alfarouk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:28:05 +0100

From Williams Alfarouk
My Dearest,
I am Williams Alfarouk from Republic of Sierra Leone, presently here 
in Ivory Coast. I lost My father a couple of months ago and after 
that i lost my junior sister here in the camp. She died after 
heating by a car.  My late father was serving as director of the 
cocoa exporting board until his death in my home town Sierra Leone.
He died in the hospital after a brief illness when he came back from 
his business trip on January 2007. Before his death he deposited in 
a metal box containing the sum of ($18.3M)Eighteen million three 
hundred thousand USD in a private security company  which was meant 
for the importation of cocoa processing machine abroad.
Note:,According to my late father the money is sealed in a trunk box 
and he did not disclose to the security company the real content of 
the box to aviod eyebrows on the box for the safety of the 
consignment. He declared to the security company that the box 
belongs to his foreign partner and it is containing Africa artworks.
I want you to do me a favour to help me retrive this box out of the 
security company's custody in your name as the foreign partner and 
invest this fund in a benefitable investment in your country for the 
future of my life.
Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in 
sending to me the following information:
Your full name and address.....
Your marital status.............
Your occupation.................
Your country of Origin..........
Your telephone number..........
I will be pleased to offer to you 15% Of the total fund for your 
kind assistance. And please try and get back to me for more 
discussions if you are willing help me out, it is very important.
Thanks and God bless
Williams Alfarouk

Enter your default signature here
Sent by [CompanyName]  Mail