Subject: [IPFIX] draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream version 1

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:22:26 +0100

Dear all,

 From the last IPFIX meeting minutes at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/ipfix.txt, there was only 
a single concern regarding the draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream 
draft after the WGLC:

    - draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-00
    ============================================
    Benoit:
    WGLC finished.
    Clarifications on the interaction with RFC5101.
    Only one opern issues left: There is a normative reference to 
    SCTP-RESET draft (draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpstrrst-00.txt) from the 
    Transport WG. This ID describes allows the addition of streams within 
    an existing SCTP association as this functionality is required.

    Dan (AD): 
    This draft cannot be a normative reference as long as it is
    not adopted by a the TSVWG. Suggestion: describe the mechanism in the 
    normative part of the text and add an informative reference to the 
    SCTP-RESET document. Once the document is included in the Transport WG 
    charter it can be used as a normative reference. 

    Juergen:
    Authors of draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpstrrst-00.txt should review the 
    inserted text.

A new version of the draft has been posted, which addresses this issue. 
Obviously the authors from draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpstrrst-00.txt were 
involved in the process.
This draft can now move to the next step towards RFC...

Regards, Benoit.
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix