Subject: [IPFIX] DRAFT Agenda for San Francisco IETF

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 18:10:46 +1300

Hi all:

A first draft agenda for our IPFIX session in San Francisco is
appended below.  Please send any additional agenda items, or
suggestions for improvements to me.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

======================================================
Ip Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
IETF #74, San Francisco
Monday, 23 Mar 09 at 1300-1500
======================================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

 >>> DRAFT <<<  AGENDA:

1. Agenda review WG Status                              = 5 min

2. Internet-Draft status                                = 5 min
      [In RFC Editor queue:
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-12.txt
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-as-12.txt
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-04.txt
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-04.txt
        - draft-ietf-psamp-framework-13.txt
        - draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt
        - draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-09.txt
        - draft-ietf-psamp-info-11.txt]

3. Information Element Registry status                 = 10 min
       IANA's XML page for this are now at
         http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipfix/ipfix.xhtml
       We are now handling errata found in RFC 5102, IANA should
       change the registry for such changes;  We need to establish
       a procedure for handling changes in other IEs

4. Drafts submitted to IESG                             = 20 min
    a) IPFIX MIB (Thomas Dietz)
       - draft-dietz-ipfix-mib-05.txt  3 Nov 08
           MIB Doctors have requested a revised draft        (10 min)

    b) IPFIX File Format (Brian Trammell)                    ( 5 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-file-03.txt  24 Oct 08
    c) Exporting Type Information for IPFIX IEs (Elisa Boschi)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-02.txt  14 Jul 08   ( 5 min)

5. Current WG drafts                                    = 40 min
    a) IPFIX Per-Stream SCTP reporting (Benoit CLaise)       ( 5 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-02.txt
           26 Jan 09
    b) Configuration Data Model                              (10 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-01.txt
            3 Nov 08
    c) IPFIX Mediation: (Kobayashi Atsushi)                  (25 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-02.txt
            4 Feb 09
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-02.txt         (35 min)
           10 Feb 09

6. Other drafts                                         = 20 min
    a) Flow Selection (Tanja Zseby)                          (10 min)

    b) IP Flow Anonymization Support (Elisa Bschi, Brian Trammel)
        - draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-02  12 Jan 09              (10 min)

7. Any Other Drafts ???                                 = 20 min

Presentation slides will be available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=74
  (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]