Subject: [IPFIX] Repeating mediation terminologies

From: Atsushi Kobayashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:31:48 +0900

Dear all,

In IPFIX terminologies related to RFC5101, we decided the same
terminologies should not be repeated in Mediation drafts.

What do you think about IPFIX Mediation terminologies defined in 
Mediation problem statement draft?

Should Mediation framework draft repeat them again, or not?
IMHO, first reader would have a look at framework draft, not problem
statement draft. Therefore, I think it is better that framework draft
repeats them.

Regards,
Atsushi KOBAYASHI

-- 
Atsushi Kobayashi <[email-masked]>

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:35:40 -0700

Kobayashi-san,
> statement draft. Therefore, I think it is better that framework draft
I agree.
If we make the comparison with:
    IPFIX Requirements (RFC3917)
    IPFIX Architecture
We mainly look at the architecture, and rarely at requirements ... 
unless we have something to check.
So I would make the Mediation framework an independent document.

Regards, Benoit.