Subject: [IPFIX] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5102 (1736)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:42:51 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5102,
"Information Model for IP Flow Information Export".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5102&eid=1736

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.4.22.

Original Text
-------------
            0      1      2      3      4      5      6      7
         +------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+
         | MCv4 | RES. | RES. |  T   |   IPv6 multicast scope    |
         +------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+

Corrected Text
--------------
            0      1      2      3      4      5      6      7
         +------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+
         |   IPv6 multicast scope    |  T   | RES. | RES. | MCv4 |
         +------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+

Notes
-----
The diagram is back to front.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5102 (draft-ietf-ipfix-info-15)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Information Model for IP Flow Information Export
Publication Date    : January 2008
Author(s)           : J. Quittek, S. Bryant, B. Claise, P. Aitken, J. Meyer
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : IP Flow Information Export
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG