Subject: [IPFIX] [Fwd: RFC 5101 errata: Option Template -> Options Template] -> IPFIX MIB

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:51:01 -0700

Thomas,

Specifically on the MIB, there are some instances of "Option Template"
Also,  ipfixTransportSessionOptionTemplates, 
ipfixTransportSessionOptionTemplateRefreshTimeout, 
ipfixTransportSessionOptionTemplateRefreshPacket, 
ipfixTransportSessionOptionTemplates should be changed.
This would then be in line with [IFPIX-CONF]

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[IPFIX] RFC 5101 errata: Option Template -> Options Template
Date: 	Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:46:14 -0700
From: 	Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

While the definition says "Options Template", there are still some 
instances of "Option Template".
Drafts such [IPFIX-MIB], [IPFIX-CONF], [IPFIX-MD], etc. should use 
"Options ..."

Regards, Benoit.
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix