Subject: [IPFIX] RFC 5470 on Architecture for IP Flow Information Export

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:56:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5470

        Title:      Architecture for IP Flow Information 
                    Export 
        Author:     G. Sadasivan, N. Brownlee,
                    B. Claise, J. Quittek
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 65717
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5470.txt

This memo defines the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) architecture
for the selective monitoring of IP Flows, and for the export of
measured IP Flow information from an IPFIX Device to a Collector.
This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute