Subject: [IPFIX] draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-03.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:52:40 +0200

I placed draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-03.txt on the agenda of the
4/23 telechat. Note that the IANA review indicates that an IANA expert
reviewer needs to be assigned. Please let me know who this individual
will be. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:48:42 -0700

Hi Dan:

I'd be happy to be an expert reviewer for IANA on this.

Cheers, Nevil

Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand