Subject: Re: [IPFIX] IE errata

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:37:43 +0100

Nevil Brownlee wrote:

> Paul, can you post a list of the errata in those from
> draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-03 to the IPFIX list, please?

About a year ago, I realised that some of the RFC 5102 figures are back 
to front:

   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipfix/current/msg04383.html

In March I opened four errata to track this:

   http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=1736
   http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=1737
   http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=1738
   http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=1739

Subsequent thinking is that the diagrams are actually back to front 
*and* upside down.

draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos requires no further IANA actions.

Thanks.

-- 
Paul Aitken
Cisco Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland.