Subject: [IPFIX] Agenda for Stockholm IPFIX meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 22:48:03 -0700

Hi all:

Herewith the agenda - presenters, please email a .pdf of your
slides to [email-masked] so that either Juergen or I can
get them onto the Meeting Materials page before the session.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

======================================================
Ip Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
IETF #75, Stockholm
Monday, 27 July 09 at 1520-1720
======================================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review WG Status                              = 5 min

2. Update from last meeting                             = 3 min
    a) Exporting Type Information for IPFIX IEs (Elisa Boschi)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-05.txt
       Approved as PS, to RFC Editor 10 Jun 09
    b) Information Element Registry status
       - Nevil is (slowly) working with IANA on getting the
         changes made as per the current errata

4. Drafts submitted to IESG                             = 17 min
    a) IPFIX File Format (Brian Trammell)                    ( 3 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-file-04.txt  10 Jul 09

    b) IPFIX Per-Stream SCTP reporting (Benoit CLaise)       ( 5 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt  10 Jul 09

    c) IPFIX MIB (Thomas Dietz)                              ( 9 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-07.txt  13 Jul 09

5. Current WG drafts                                    = 45 min
    b) Configuration Data Model                              ( 5 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-03.txt, 17 Jul 09

    c) IPFIX Mediation: (Kobayashi Atsushi)                  (15 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-04.txt
           13 Jul 09
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-03.txt         (25 min)
           13 Jul 09

6. Other drafts                                         = 45 min
    a) Handling Structured Data (Benoit Claise)  26 Jun 09
        - draft-claise-structured-data-in-ipfix-01.txt       ( 9 min)
    b) VoIP Monitoring and Exporting (Sven Anderson)
        - draft-huici-ipfix-sipfix-00.txt 22 Jun 09          ( 9 min)
    c) Implementing IPFIX over DTLS (Gerhard Muenz)  6 Jul 09
        - draft-mentz-ipfix-dtls-recommendations-00          ( 9 min)
    d) IP Flow Anonymization Support (Elisa Boschi) 10 Jul 09
        - draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-04  12 Jan 09              ( 9 min)
    e) Flow Selection (Elisa Boschi)   2 Mar 09
        - draft-peluso-flowselection-tech-02                 ( 9 min)

7. Any Other Business                                   =  5 min
    - Milestones Review

Presentation slides will be available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=75
  (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

------------------

---

From: Elisa Boschi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:43:30 +0200

all,

a new version of the anonymisation draft is now available at:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-04.txt

Please have a look at it; we'd like to discuss its adoption as new 
working group item at the upcoming Stockholm meeting.

Regards,
Elisa