Subject: [IPFIX] New Version Notification for draft-mentz-ipfix-dtls-recommendations-00

From: Gerhard Muenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 16:02:07 +0200

Dear Nevil, all,

After experiencing that implementing IPFIX over DTLS is not as straight
forward as we expected, we decided to post a draft on the issues and
possible solutions we have found.

If there is time, I would like to present and discuss these issues in a
short time slot in Stockholm.

Best regards,
Gerhard

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mentz-ipfix-dtls-recommendations-00
Date: Mon,  6 Jul 2009 13:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-mentz-ipfix-dtls-recommendations-00.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Daniel Mentz and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-mentz-ipfix-dtls-recommendations
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Recommendations for Implementing IPFIX over DTLS
Creation_date:	 2009-07-06
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This document discusses problems and solutions regarding the
implementation of the IPFIX protocol over SCTP and DTLS.

The IETF Secretariat.