Subject: [IPFIX] Sample IPFIX file

From: Tharaneedharan Vilwanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:59:23 -0800

Hi All,

I am currently going through IPFIX file format spec (
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5655). I am wondering if I there are sample
IPFIX files that I can play with. Any pointers?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
dharani

---

From: Tobias Limmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:35:17 +0100

Hi Dharani,

actually I would be interested in some sample files, too. We  
implemented a module for Vermont that writes IPFIX records to files  
according to rfc5655, but were not able to compare it with other  
implementations.

A sample file can be found here:
<http://www7.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~limmer/files/ipfix.dump.gz>

This is an anonymized dump coming from our laboratory.

bye,
Tobi

On 10.11.2009, at 23:59, Tharaneedharan Vilwanathan wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

--
Dipl.-Inf. Tobias Limmer
Chair for Computer Networks and Communication Systems
Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Martensstr. 3, D-91058 Erlangen, Germany
Phone: +49-9131-8527931  Fax: +49-9131-8527409
eMail: limmer .at. informatik.uni-erlangen.de
URL:   http://www7.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~limmer