Subject: [IPFIX] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5655 (1992)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:01:27 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5655,
"Specification of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) File Format".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5655&eid=1992

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: GLOBAL

Original Text
-------------
Section 15.1 contains the outdated Normative Reference:

|  [RFC3852]    Housley, R., "Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)",
|               RFC 3852, July 2004.

"[RFC3852]" is used in Sections 5.6, 9.1, 9.1.1, and 12.

Corrected Text
--------------
At the time of publication of RFC 5655, the replacement RFC already
had been published six weeks ago and should have been referred to,
due to the essential corrections it incorporates:

|  [RFC5652]    Housley, R., "Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)",
|               RFC 5652, September 2009.

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5655 (draft-ietf-ipfix-file-05)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Specification of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) File Format
Publication Date    : October 2009
Author(s)           : B. Trammell, E. Boschi, L. Mark, T. Zseby, A. Wagner
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : IP Flow Information Export
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG