Subject: [IPFIX] draft-gupta-ipfix-reliability-template-ext-00.txt

From: sujay gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:21:45 +0530

HI,

Request you to provide your comments and feedback on the following draft
which has been submitted;

Title:
                Reliability Template Extension for IPFIX
           draft-gupta-ipfix-reliability-template-ext-00.txt

Brief:
"IPFIX[RFC3917] mandates the IPFIX device should be reliable.To be
reliable the individual components like the Metering process or the
Exporting process should not fail to meter & export the flow
information to the collector, else indicate its incapability
explicitly.

Currently, IPFIX transmits failure by sending count of packets,flows
it failed to process along with the duration of the failure.

This document outlines some of the limitations an IPFIX device may
have and suggests solutions."

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gupta-ipfix-reliability-template-ext-00.txt

Thanking you,
-Sujay