Subject: [IPFIX] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5655 (1984)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:22:26 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5655,
"Specification of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) File Format".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5655&eid=1984

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.8, pg.13

Original Text
-------------
   Certain use cases for archival flow storage require the storage of
   collection infrastructure details alongside the data itself.  These
   details include information about how and when data was received, and
   where it was received from.  They are useful for auditing as well as
|  for the replaying received data for testing purposes.

Corrected Text
--------------
   Certain use cases for archival flow storage require the storage of
   collection infrastructure details alongside the data itself.  These
   details include information about how and when data was received, and
   where it was received from.  They are useful for auditing as well as
|  for replaying received data for testing purposes.

Notes
-----
Alternative for last line:

|  for the replay of received data for testing purposes.

Additional editorial remark (keep for update!):  
  In Section 1.1, there's an unexpected blank line inserted into
  the first paragraph on page 5.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5655 (draft-ietf-ipfix-file-05)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Specification of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) File Format
Publication Date    : October 2009
Author(s)           : B. Trammell, E. Boschi, L. Mark, T. Zseby, A. Wagner
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : IP Flow Information Export
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG