Subject: [IPFIX] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-claise-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:15:42 +0200

Dear all,

Trying to close on the recent discussion on the mailing list, I posted a 
new draft, including the feedback from everybody.
Please review and comment. The diffs are at: 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-claise-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt

Note that there is this pending AUTH48 changes for [IPFIX-CONF]: the 
addition of selectorId, exportingProcessId, and meteringProcessId in the 
configuration data model, as state parameters, i.e. read-only.

Only 2 to-do items, as far as I can tell:
- NTP RFC 1305 is obsoleted by RFC5905. Check if the format is the 
similar before updating the reference.
- Resolution to the template lifetime mechanism for UDP

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-claise-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 26 Sep 2011 06:07:03 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-claise-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Benoit Claise and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-claise-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) Protocol for the Exchange of IP Traffic Flow Information
Creation date:	 2011-09-26
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 69

Abstract:
    This document specifies the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
    protocol that serves for transmitting IP Traffic Flow information
    over the network.  In order to transmit IP Traffic Flow information
    from an Exporting Process to an information Collecting Process, a
    common representation of flow data and a standard means of
    communicating them is required.  This document describes how the
    IPFIX Data and Template Records are carried over a number of
    transport protocols from an IPFIX Exporting Process to an IPFIX
    Collecting Process.  This document obsoletes RFC 5101.

The IETF Secretariat